Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Just now drive my car up to the lorry washing bay.

The way the exhaust set up is only 2 section.
B pipe & tail pipe is combine into 1 section.
Dunno what material is it.

And I shake both of my drive shaft only the driver side is making sound the other one is stable and didn't make any noise.

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wira update.

Juz bought a set of new crossmember bushing,new washer & new nut.
Wait later got free time install them. The reason I change is one of my nut gone missing agn.
From my exp, it can neither be too tight or too loose. Too loose u will lost your bolt. Too tight u will get vibration.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
sifu all... what is the the pro and con of changing a lighter crank pulley on a 4G15?
i'm going to change my timing belt and water pump... just wondering shall i throw in a lighter crank pulley...
from my own experience leave it stock. A lightened crank pulley makes it rev really fast and the decelleration (engine braking and all) is drastically lighter. Really annoying mod. All the extra speed revving and slowing down with none of the benefits. It totally changes the way you drive your car and it's just not beneficial in my opinion.

And what 4G15 do you have? MMC LCPs are available but the VDO ones are super duper rare. Plus if you do get the LCP you'll need to get one with a reinforced center sleeve cuz the full alu ones will deform after a while cuz no dampening.

Reactions: minibeany

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
from my own experience leave it stock. A lightened crank pulley makes it rev really fast and the decelleration (engine braking and all) is drastically lighter. Really annoying mod. All the extra speed revving and slowing down with none of the benefits. It totally changes the way you drive your car and it's just not beneficial in my opinion.

And what 4G15 do you have? MMC LCPs are available but the VDO ones are super duper rare. Plus if you do get the LCP you'll need to get one with a reinforced center sleeve cuz the full alu ones will deform after a while cuz no dampening.
ok, thanks.... scrap the idea :-)

• Haha
Reactions: KHNG940413

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Plus if you do get the LCP you'll need to get one with a reinforced center sleeve cuz the full alu ones will deform after a while cuz no dampening.
My VR one broke and replace with a solid metal one without the sleeve..... :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey petrol heads,
Toying with the idea of getting a peugeot 406.What japanese engine can i plonk in without changing the mountings?If not then my other option would be to BOT.If i do that would i need a standalone ECU or can i piggy bag with emanage or something similar.Hope some forumers or mechs who are familiar with these setup can advise me.thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience