Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
eh... you are not supposed to be able to shake the sensor bracket and all la wahlau... anyway it's beginning to sound more and more like sensor problem
I am not shaking the bracket sensor lah,hahahaha
I juz hold the sensor top wire tarik abit & goyang abit see will it make the engine dead.

Juz now I go to spare part shop and ask for Original Proton crank sensor is around RM190.
Haven't bought it yet since my car now still running ok....for now....hahahahahah

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I am not shaking the bracket sensor lah,hahahaha
I juz hold the sensor top wire tarik abit & goyang abit see will it make the engine dead.

Juz now I go to spare part shop and ask for Original Proton crank sensor is around RM190.
Haven't bought it yet since my car now still running ok....for now....hahahahahah
You skimped for 190 bucks? Man oh man - chinese sensors are never good. Even those aftermarket meters using chinese sensors are rubbish.

Reactions: sanekit

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
You skimped for 190 bucks? Man oh man - chinese sensors are never good. Even those aftermarket meters using chinese sensors are rubbish.
No lah, tomorrow only go and buy. Juz pass by and ask them 1st. Will update after installing the original
Sensor

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
No lah, tomorrow only go and buy. Juz pass by and ask them 1st. Will update after installing the original
Sensor
maybe it it caused by the china OEM sensor. haha. coz if i remember correctly, VDO is a bit choosy with sensors.
and as @Izso and @parakey mentioned, the sensor supposed to be tight and snug at it's bracket/holder. it's not supposed to move even if u try moving it with your hands.

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
maybe it it caused by the china OEM sensor. haha. coz if i remember correctly, VDO is a bit choosy with sensors.
and as @Izso and @parakey mentioned, the sensor supposed to be tight and snug at it's bracket/holder. it's not supposed to move even if u try moving it with your hands.
yeah... kena before... put in a OEM sensor... problem persist... When changed to original sensor problem solved

Reactions: sanekit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen Passenger Cars Malaysia VPCM has announced a price reduction on their new cars in light of the sales tax exemption which will take place from:

15th June till 31st December 2020

View attachment 578001

Locally assembled VWs:
  • Polo, Vento, Tiguan and Passat
Fully Imported VWs:
  • Golf, Golf R-Line, Golf GTI, Golf R
Sales tax exemption savings example:
  • RM3,881 – Tiguan
  • RM6,133 – Passat
  • RM4,884 – Golf R-Line
Below...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience