Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
These are the wire that is attaching my battery.
What I remember some are attached to the reverse camera,see the big white one?direct attach to the alternator.
And other? Not sure what they are use for. Hahahahaha
Wire in engine bay leave it loh. My VR I add a lot of earth wires all over also......hhahhaha

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You saw how the man did it. Next time you can invest in a set of feeler gauge and DIY

My daughter's tool box have, but I have never attempt to adjust. Need to know how and how much to adjust, but anyway my VR is hydraulic lifters, probably same goes for my hyundai. Chery never touch, Subaru worse, cannot reach......lol

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
cons of doing swap when u lack experience and you're not familiar with the workshop. because of this, i had to learn about cars. i had zero knowledge about cars before i did my engine swap. hahaha. thanks to @Izso and @vr2turbo and the other gangs for helping me build up my knowledge.

you can read through my old thread here - http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?threads/need-advice-4g93-sohc-auto-semput.460300/
same here :smokin:before engine swap i duno shit about car diy. My mech ocassionally "hengggg" which made me start digging google, digging from group adviced and diy.

• Haha
Reactions: sanekit

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Yup,I know in the end c99 will be more powerful. But I had put a lot of effort in this car is kinda sad if I sell it. Hahahaha

Starting the car drive like shxt.
And now the car start become way more better campare the 1st time I drive.
No more squeaking,
no rattle like gempa bumi while idling,
no queking sound while corner(potong spring)
Aircond sibeh sejuk(more faster cold then my jazz)
u done pretty much already. Drive as it it until u boring. Then drop in gsr/mivec legally = New driving experienced. :driver:

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
u done pretty much already. Drive as it it until u boring. Then drop in gsr/mivec legally = New driving experienced. :driver:
Not to mention
New engine mounting
New cam & crank sensor,air.02 sensor
coil pack,coil plug,spark plug
rotor & pad
I think I throw a lot of new thing inside.Hahahaha

I think i will stay with this 4g15 quite a long time.

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not to mention
New engine mounting
New cam & crank sensor,air.02 sensor
coil pack,coil plug,spark plug
rotor & pad
I think I throw a lot of new thing inside.Hahahaha

I think i will stay with this 4g15 quite a long time.
Fitted so much better use first loh.......hahhaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

Selamat hari raya all.
After checking a lotbof colour I was going to go for 6D carbon wrap. But suddenly I saw this Brown kevlar wrap at some near by wrap shop. So I went there and check out the colour and immediate I love it.

The wrap consist 2 layer.
1 is the carbon cavlar wrap. RM150
1 is a clear wrap. Rm100 option but I went for it since I want it stay for a long time.

Below is some pictures and my both car. Hahahahaha

Attachments

Reactions: sanekit

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Wira update

Selamat hari raya all.
After checking a lotbof colour I was going to go for 6D carbon wrap. But suddenly I saw this Brown kevlar wrap at some near by wrap shop. So I went there and check out the colour and immediate I love it.

1 is a clear wrap. Rm100 option but I went for it since I want it stay for a long time.

my wira last times using this also but without the clear wrap. always kena stop at road blocks. when i swap engine, i sent for repaint and ask the paint shop remove the sticker. no more kena stop at road blocks. hahahaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
my wira last times using this also but without the clear wrap. always kena stop at road blocks. when i swap engine, i sent for repaint and ask the paint shop remove the sticker. no more kena stop at road blocks. hahahaha
Wah...wrap bonet also will kena road block?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wira update

Selamat hari raya all.

Looks good man.. thumbsup

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
By clear wrap, do you mean the top layer is a transparent film which also adds another layer of gloss on top?