Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
still got more stuff to do to reach my target. haha.
For me now
Juz chg the fog light for the mivec bumper

After raya order the sound proof the apply on the bonnet & trunk.

Some exhaust mod I am done for now.
And wire tuck also. Need to find someone know how to do it. My battery there is alot of wire that I don't know which link to which and Is a lot.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
For me now
Juz chg the fog light for the mivec bumper

After raya order the sound proof the apply on the bonnet & trunk.

Some exhaust mod I am done for now.
And wire tuck also. Need to find someone know how to do it. My battery there is alot of wire that I don't know which link to which and Is a lot.
unless ur building a show car, would not advise you wire tuck. makes troubleshooting wiring issues more troublesome

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
unless ur building a show car, would not advise you wire tuck. makes troubleshooting wiring issues more troublesome
I juz wanna look clean on the battery site there. Bcoz a lot if wire are attaching to the battery and I dont know what wire is for what.

Or should I say kemas the wire. Have a better wire management. Hahahahahhaha

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
I juz wanna look clean on the battery site there. Bcoz a lot if wire are attaching to the battery and I dont know what wire is for what.

Or should I say kemas the wire. Have a better wire management. Hahahahahhaha
just cabut that terminal, remove airbox then trace the wiring. if a lot of wires on the -ve, it's usually added for extra grounding. can just tidy it up

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

Just now when I press my clutch suddenly there is a sound. The pedal suddenly drop down and didn't went up. When I open my bonet I saw this.
The clutch cable patahhhhhh. This is the cable I bought when I do the gearBox swap. Mayb I tekan too hard until it patah?

Luckily my clutch cable patah inside the shopping mall car park. If is the middle of the road matilah ini kali. Hahahahahahaha
Now waiting for my mechanic come and rescue me.

Attachments

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyo, where did you buy the clutch cable from? So ciplak one. Imagine if patah when you are on the highway heading to KL

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Is your engine noisier than other people's wira? If so, better to investigate source of noise rather than trying to sound proof it.
No lah,just want more quite only. Didn't have any weird sound. Juz the tepek sound a little bit loud when cold start other then that all running ok.
No white smoke,no weird sound

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Bought at normal spare part shop. I also feel weird patahbso fast. Haven't reach a year then sayonara already.

This is the brand my mechanic buy for me. Hope it can last longer.Hahahahahaha
Other people's cable used for many years also didnt kacau. Just make sure they fit it properly. Could be improper fitting that caused premature failure. This is not something you want to be unreliable

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
No lah,just want more quite only. Didn't have any weird sound. Juz the tepek sound a little bit loud when cold start other then that all running ok.
No white smoke,no weird sound
Tappet sound loud? I dont think your engine is hydraulic tappets. So this mean they can be adjusted. Have your mech do that

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Other people's cable used for many years also didnt kacau. Just make sure they fit it properly. Could be improper fitting that caused premature failure. This is not something you want to be unreliable
Now switching to a new cable is more on the softer side compare to the 1st cable. Check & adjust to my specific already. Will test more and check is there still any problems.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Tappet sound loud? I dont think your engine is hydraulic tappets. So this mean they can be adjusted. Have your mech do that

How do I describ ah....
Like tatatatatatatatatata. I had ask the mechanic but he didn't recommend me to adjust the teppet.
He say the car all running fine from his experience. If really one to adjust he say will have some power lost. Sorry for my broken English because hw saying in Chinese I had to translate.hahahhahaaha

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
How do I describ ah....
Like tatatatatatatatatata. I had ask the mechanic but he didn't recommend me to adjust the teppet.
He say the car all running fine from his experience. If really one to adjust he say will have some power lost. Sorry for my broken English because hw saying in Chinese I had to translate.hahahhahaaha
sounds like tappets

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have two questions. I love the after effects of claying especially when combined with optiseal.

Can you overclay a car? I spray ONR on the surface and clay it. The question is the frequency: I clay my car each time I wash it. Will I thin the paint?

I also clay the glass and this I believe can be done safely since glass is a much harder material. The results of claying glass is simply amazing.

Second question: I also apply Opti Seal on the car. Will claying remove it prematurely...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience