Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Does it have to be 7k only or can that be considered a deposit?

Actually there's a lot more you can look at but most cars at this price bracket will need servicing or some level of fixing. Don't buy the antiquated Kancil or the L7 turbo la. Unless you know people in the halfcut industry it'll be a pain-in-the-ass to shop for parts. But to be fair if it's not broken it won't really be an issue.

Personally I'd consider something more like 15k or so cars. 7k is a bit hard to find anything decent. Unless you want a stock Wira 1.5.

Because the Jazz I still need to pay for the loan,so I need to source out a car with cash.

Now,I also looking for a 1.5 wira auto. Now arranging time to see. Rm8k otr

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Dont spend all your budget.
Get as cheap as possible as used car ( esp older vehicle ) will surely need some repair.

Wira 1.5 is good as daily driver from A to B but the auto got miserable fc. wira 1.5 at 8k otr? thats abt the same range with used Waja 4g18 or Campro non-cps. Whatever it is, nego like no tomorrow and if not satisfy...walk away.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Dont spend all your budget.
Get as cheap as possible as used car ( esp older vehicle ) will surely need some repair.

Wira 1.5 is good as daily driver from A to B but the auto got miserable fc. wira 1.5 at 8k otr? thats abt the same range with used Waja 4g18 or Campro non-cps. Whatever it is, nego like no tomorrow and if not satisfy...walk away.

Wira auto 1.5 so bad at FC? Today I will go check out a wira,will nego until the price I want. Thx forbthe advice.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Changing EO is a good DIY but what do you guys do with your old EO?
i collect in barrel and call any company whom can offer the best price. Previous barrel content was bought by a company from Seremban. Melakans offer was less RM50 from the Seremban guy.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
EO can go to nearest SWM(Southern Waste Management) for recycle. Same with cooking oil. just give to them

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm currently using a GSR Turbo with TD05H E3 turbo. Using E-Manage blue for tuning and running at 1.1 boost. I'm using E3 fuel injectors 510cc. Blitz boost controller.

I thougt of upgrading to higher topspeed. Curently I'm getting 210kh/h @ 7,000 rpm on stock GSR gear box. What's all the sifu's advice on this? Should I go for E3 gearbox? Or E1..E2 gearbox? Or just chg final gear ratio and add LSD?

What's the recommended boost? If I boost 1.5 bar, should I change the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience