Reviewed: Autochild - The Evolution of Performance

mie77

Known Member

mie77

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
How i wish there's an Autochild branch here in Kota Kinabalu,Sabah...very hard to find a decent maint-shop here laa....yo Brendan,no plans of spreading yr "wings" to East M'sia ka bro...?

dcloo

1,500 RPM

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
i wif my fren just done throttle body de-carb & cylinder head there on his BMW E46 318 5 years old ...its get well respond on hi rev 5-7k rpm its just charge rm 160
its really worth wat u pay........

and i just change the royal purple engine oil rm 96 /liter at my 1.3 turbo
its smooth when accelartion even on idle the engine sound also turn quite
its better i'm use blitz or hks engine oil b4 even champ lube from us...
but in term of $$ its diffrent alot lar...
hehe...

prodigy

2,000 RPM

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I will definitely need to check on my aircon system. Something is wrong somewhere. When my car is not moving, its hot. Once moving, the aircon kicks in.

NSkyline

Known Member

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
AutoChild Did It Again

Well.....I must say autochild do deliver what they promised. Sent my car in two days ago for top overhaul cause gaskets all burn and oil starts to leak. Met Brendan in the morning, told him bout the problem and he said can do, but if i want autochild to do, it got to be original parts. So, my ride is iswara 1.3....so he got the parts from supplier which cost me RM750++. The mechanics that is working there are chinese and they do know what they are doing. One of the mechanic suggested to me to do engine flush after putting the whole engine block together.

Ok...I pick up the car the next day and took it for a test drive and the response was good and I was abit worry that i can handle it well...cause it was quite a mean engine after overhaul. The car before autochild and the car after autochild was quite a different. Not like some other workshop, after you send in the car in and u pick it up....no different at all.

So far no oil leak, checking on it regurlaly just incase but i must say autochild did it again!!Superb job by their mechanics!!Thumbs Up!!! Oh by the way, 3 mechanics worked on my car the other day....so this kind of attention to your car you dont get it anywhere else at least not that i know of.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
when i send my car to add in acc or maintenance,i like it to be the main focus through the end...

Garrett

Garrett

May 10, 2006
Izso said:
Hmm.. cost.. this one depends. Motor oil flush is one charge, brake flush is another charge, decarb is one charge..

I like their service and I did it on my proton.. but I have to warn you guys about the money you are going to spend on the maintenance. Do what you need, not the whole package. Otherwise you might freak. :_:
Separate charges for an ordinary workshop like this? I better think twice. Better send my car to Eon.

May 15, 2006
no wonder the workshop floor is shining and the mechanics hands are very clean, people scared to go.

I believe our local mechanics are better off in everything...experience, service and no separate charges.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Forumers
Can anyone suggest a reputable place to get an exhaust manifold? Mine would not be an off the shelf item, so the shop would have to make one. Please also comment on the pricing. Thank you very much.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience