remove speed cut

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
anybody know which ECU wire that we should cut to remove the speed cut on siemens ecu? i'm driving waja 1.6 '03. hard to get the rsm. too expensive for me.
thks for sharing.

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
ok...i just know that we have to cut the Speed Sensor Wire to remove the speed cut...but unfortunately i do not know which one is the wire....what color is the speed sensor wire in waja siemens ecu? thks...

Pie_Wira_AB

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
go buy your self and apexi RSM....the RSM can remove your speed cut...but it's a little bit expensive lor...bout rm700-800...there are also other model...but i forget the name...it coz about rm 250

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
thaks for all the suggestions..rsm & pivot....but i more tend to do it as DIY...like what i've mention earlier....i.e. i need to know which one is the speed sensor wire on the siemens ecu...coz i've just know that we can remove the speed cut by cutting that wire...
thks for sharing..

Pie_Wira_AB

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
yeah...usually just japan car has a speed cut at 180kmh....our proton doesn't have a speed cut..

cybreed

olSkool
Nov 8, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
www.randomshutter.com
According to EON the max speed for waja 1.8 is 186 km/h... which interestingly is the same top speed for the 1.6 (MT) .. 186 km/h... AT is 181km/h

Maybe its already at its peak output?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Pie_Wira_AB said:
yeah...usually just japan car has a speed cut at 180kmh....our proton doesn't have a speed cut..
agreed. speed cut usually on JDM cars. @ 180km/h
if u manage to push over it and ur rpm never drop, then ur car doesnt have speedcut. i remember my ex-Waja (1.6M) doesnt have speedcut...

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
ooo....like that arrr....so thats mean my car haf an accelaration problem coz its hard to reach 210 km/h....it still can manage to reach 180km/h in 4th gear but hard to go more further in 5th gear...
ok thks a lot.....

Last edited:

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
just to know the limit of my babe...
cheers...

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
check ur meters...there is one signal cable coming out from it...that is the speed signal...remove it but dont cut it...in case u want to put it back...should any problem arise from following this method please dont scold me...i did it and succeed!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,everybody....i have a civic eg with b16a auto gearbox.
i want to change to manual gearbox.
my question is,,,is the auto driveshaft same with the manual one?
please,can anybody provide me information..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience