Reliable Workshop for Mitsu Evo

HvSohc

Dec 24, 2008
GT Auto Sunway...

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Difficult to get 100% good workshop. Be very careful workshop in sunway, always there is 1000 stories behind it.
Agree with u bro,my friend also have a bad experience to his evo.Dont judge the workshop by its name,coz sometimes his kuli didnt do his job properly.At last pomen bwh pokok solve his car problem.I also send my car to 'pomen bwh pokok' for maintenance such as ayc bleeding,differential oil,atf oil (gta) and engine oil change.just my 2.5 cents.

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
last weekend, went to several auto shop to look around for a reliable workshop...tour to sunway area and found several there...it looks like heaven for cars over there, many places to choose from...just went to do my evo's alignment in one the shop called continental...the shop looks very decent and the pomen is quite reliable...

any evo owners a regular in sunway? or is it expensive to service there?

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
last weekend, went to several auto shop to look around for a reliable workshop...tour to sunway area and found several there...it looks like heaven for cars over there, many places to choose from...just went to do my evo's alignment in one the shop called continental...the shop looks very decent and the pomen is quite reliable...

any evo owners a regular in sunway? or is it expensive to service there?
i also kena with sunway workshop.when tune..adoi abis engine pecah.hehe nvm it a long story.sunway for sure expensive then other service workshop lo. =) yes continental shop itu ok quite friendly =).

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Bro Pejal, care to share whc wshop broke yr engine?

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
i also kena with sunway workshop.when tune..adoi abis engine pecah.hehe nvm it a long story.sunway for sure expensive then other service workshop lo. =) yes continental shop itu ok quite friendly =).
there's a workshop in PJ called Speed___ something, i cannot remember, it's beside dunlop and near to a petronas station. They can service and upgrade quite a number of things...don't have the details with me now...will update letter...

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
coming back to m previous post, has anyone tried Speedworks in PJ? any feedbacks would be appreciated...

their website SPEEDWORKS

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
i just installed a hotbits suspension system called DT2 to my evo...installed it in speedworks...basicly the handling is superb...just to add to my evo performance, added a K&N air filter...

what do u guys use for servicing the evo? i.e. minyak hitam, transmission fluid, gear fluid and all the other fluid and what not...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
i just installed a hotbits suspension system called DT2 to my evo...installed it in speedworks...basicly the handling is superb...just to add to my evo performance, added a K&N air filter...

what do u guys use for servicing the evo? i.e. minyak hitam, transmission fluid, gear fluid and all the other fluid and what not...
How much you paid for the DT2?

Motul seems favoured among Evo owners. I wouldn't know. :rofl:

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
i'm just wondering would anyone know where to get good quality rotor (possibly not so expensive)...would i need to replace the rotor with the same brand such as brembo or should i go for the aftermarket such as project mu...appreciate the exchange of views...thanks...

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

How much you paid for the DT2?

Motul seems favoured among Evo owners. I wouldn't know. :rofl:
had my evo serviced by motul oil...done it in N1 racing in sunway...cost me almost 1k for full service...damn those motul oils are expensive...but i feel its worth it since you can feel the difference in engine performance...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can this type of conversion still be done? considering current times...when everything is so strict?

very curious..cos i asked one jpj officer and the answer i got is...i dunno.

so wanna ask all the transplant sifus out there who juz did the above said transplant...

for eg : merc benz 190e put in a rb25 engine?

bmw e30 put a 1jz 2500 cc?

can this still be done? are the rules stickfast? or is there any runners out there still can kao tim?

can we use the reason that the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience