Rebuild 4G93T

skyline21

Feb 27, 2007
Hi Sifu,

Need your opion and xperience to rebuild my 4G93T engine. Juz xplod coz over booz.....Block got 3 lubang. Now temp using 4G93 SOHC block. Can any sifu can tell me which model or brand con rod and piston can tahan higher boost up to 1.5bar. NOW searching for ori block. Oh ya and also where to get this parts?:confused:

Thanks banyak banyak:adore:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Hi Sifu,

Need your opion and xperience to rebuild my 4G93T engine. Juz xplod coz over booz.....Block got 3 lubang. Now temp using 4G93 SOHC block. Can any sifu can tell me which model or brand con rod and piston can tahan higher boost up to 1.5bar. NOW searching for ori block. Oh ya and also where to get this parts?:confused:

Thanks banyak banyak:adore:
i think all forged rods and pistons should be able to withstand 1.5 bar boost
but then again that depends on what turbo u are boosting at 1.5 bar:confused:
and u would definitely need some form of management to cope with the higher boost to make sure that u never run lean

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
wah, how much u boost? u using metal gasket anot?
must as well buy 4g63t engine kosong.
i tink maybe the car he using cannot endorse 2.0
if not im pretty sure he would have gone the 63t route the first time around since the halfcut prices is about the same
but if u wanna boost high and endorsement is not an issue
just straight get a vr4 rs halfcut although these are becoming quite a rare sight as everyone wants them
its "almost" like having forged internals :biggrin:
but off boost performance pretty laggy :banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well....if u have already got a working block...

then better u just plonk in aftermarket pistons+forged conrod from well known maker...albeit more expensive..but better quality and durability...

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

then better u just plonk in aftermarket pistons+forged conrod from well known maker...albeit more expensive..but better quality and durability...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

his block sudah berlubang so i think he needs to change blocks

skyline21

Feb 27, 2007
Hi Sifu,

Thank you for all the replied. Could know which brand of con rod hv the hardest. It's CA18DET
con rod good enough?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hiyahhhh people...

I'd juz bought an used SAFC n already installed it into my kelisa...
Is there anyone know what is the best SAFC setting for my engine???

pz...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience