Real Life Batman Pulled Over by Cops in his Lamborghini

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

In Gotham City, he might be invincible, bashing up criminals and locking them up. But in Maryland, Virginia, even Batman has to obey the law, and pull over when the police’s lights are flashing. Just moments after someone had spotted a black Lamborghini Gallardo driven by a man in a full Batman outfit, the same Batmobile was pulled over by the police as the supercar had no proper license plate on it.

Batman in Lamborghini 100% real, true history - YouTube

Holy Traffic Stop, Batman!! - YouTube

But this is not a case of carjacking or any car-related crime though. The Gallardo driven by Mr. Lenny b. Robinson was indeed his, and the reason why he did not put up the legal plates according to him was because he did not want to “ruin the effect” of being Batman, which explains the Batman symbol on the license plate instead.

But of course, he did not do this just for personal show. Mr. Robinson was actually on the way to do some charity work at the Georgetown University Hospital by visiting some sick children, and this is not his first time of doing so.

After a small discussion with the police officer, Mr. Robinson managed to walk away without a ticket, but he was given a reminder to “get it right” next time.

I wonder when we will see a Batman at our own shores. There is already a stunning matte black SV, which will do the trick just fine. Or maybe an LP 640 Roadster will do better?

Sources:
Video: Batman Pulled Over by Police Driving Lamborghini
Real Life Batman Lamborghini

Attachments

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
batman choice...lambo
we still have superman with red underwear driving ferrari...haha

too bad, green hulk cant even fit hummer:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my iswara just got broken into last night.. some fucker took my LA amp.. well, i dunno if i can consider myself lucky because i guess that fucker didnt have time to take anything else notably my ss amp and player.. u know what that fucker took? he took one amp, my coin box, and my fucking school bag! with all my fucking notes in it! he left my calculator and pencil box behind but took my bag! what a fucking prick! i'm sorry for the foul language but im damn annoyed now.. never ever park ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience