RE Club Malaysia @ Bridgestone Potenza Adrenaline Launch PartY!!

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Excellent night with lots of action and freebies!! Will update further with pics and commentary!!

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Dave, I really enjoyed it that nite. I know we all enjoyed it so much, I think all of us were drunk except "Ms Chan":angel_smile:

Unlucky I was kena stopped by a police's radio car in front of TimeSquare when I was on the way back home, they wanted me to go balai with them but then finally I paid RM50 managed to get away...:mouth_closed:

Many thanks to brian from HPC for the invitation. Post more pics here, our club's advisor:_:...

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
sorry chun beng. was a last minute invite. I will keep you posted if there's anything up again.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
it's okay.. just felt so lost after a week in taipei :P eating too much :)
no worries... let me know if any other functions :) i'll see if i able to bring more people in more cars.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ariete Steam Cleaner Vapori Jet, where can I get this brand or similar price range steam cleaner as I wanna clean of the puke stain off my fabric seat. Or any sifu here have a better more budget way of cleaning it off? Steam cleaner is more of a "placebo" effect for myself because of the price.

Can any one post links of previous detailing works done on fabric seats and hard to reach door trims area done by the detailing gurus here and also recomend few products and methods best to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience