rally school!

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
what rally school? this is malaysia la.. u better change your hobby from motorsports to singing.. we got a lot of singing program, school, or academy which producing craps singers... :biggrin:

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
shafie and omar pairing using green satria from negeri sembilan....i think mru guys know them... :adore:
I'm sure they do ;)

Sigh, this wait for 1st round of next year is so damn long

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

hahaha... thot this thread i started using my old nickname died already! rally is the best! but the cost is very high. since cant really afford to join/make own team so next option is can only watch. then theres the next prob. some rallies are too far from klang valley. perlis la, t'ganu la, johor la. good thing a few months ago theres a rally in sepang.
Yeah, have to admit that it almost died away years back but am seeing a slight rise in the recent 1-2 years.

Its sad but true coz the estate around Klang Valley, not that there are much left here anyway, that allows rally to be organized here. Johor is not too far from here & since its in conjunction with APRC, the event is pretty grand. So its worth a trip down there ;)

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
I'm working in JB...but never heard of any rally events going on down here? which area?

C99D-MMC5537...i hate to agree with u but its true...wattudu...majority demand wins mah.

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
hahaha... thot this thread i started using my old nickname died already! rally is the best! but the cost is very high. since cant really afford to join/make own team so next option is can only watch. then theres the next prob. some rallies are too far from klang valley. perlis la, t'ganu la, johor la. good thing a few months ago theres a rally in sepang.
I'm working in JB...but never heard of any rally events going on down here? which area?

C99D-MMC5537...i hate to agree with u but its true...wattudu...majority demand wins mah.
When I went there last April, I saw quite a lot of banners on the street lamp pole. I guess they'll need more of that next year hehe

Most of the stages were held at kelapa sawit plantation near near Kota Tinggi & the ceremonial/service park at Angsana (last April, before this was all the while at The Zon).

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well...for updates in rally...there was 2main website...

malaysianrally.com

and mam website...

others are like wheelspinmalaysia

:adore:

gabrally...which rally???rally sprint ah???i compete in it :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just got my Honda CT NightHawk black pearl yesterday What can I say ... its juz CLASSY, ELEGENT, SEXY ...den my SA brought me to his place to install the VKool tint and also gave a car wash ... but when i got home I noticed minor scratches onn my car!! WTF ... i shud have washed it myself ... damn hati sakit man ...

Anyway, My questions are:

1. What type of cloth should I use to WASH, DRY my car? As i dun wanna scratch the paint lo. Can gimme some types of suitable cloths as well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience