Radiostar King Eagle Ultimate

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Radiostar King Eagle Ultimate 2-Way Alarm System
The most complete 2-way alarm system

Imagine an alarm system that protects your car from inside out….

Imagine an alarm system with a backup siren that will continue to sound even though the electric supply has been cut off by intruder…..

Imagine an alarm system that does all these and comes with sexy design remote controller that can update you on your car status even if you are 3,000 feet away……

Imagine no more!
Lambent Adesys Sdn Bhd has developed a product can do all of the above and more! Radiostar King Eagle Ultimate 2-way alarm is equipped with Shock Sensor to protect your car from external disturbances. The sensitivity adjustable shock sensor is capable of detecting external disturbances from all parts of the car including the wheels! Whats more,

To address the issue of thief cutting off the power supply of siren, we’ve overcome it by supplying an additional backup siren with all King Eagle Ultimate set. This backup siren will still function despite cutting off power supply. That’s because it has built in battery that can last for hours!

Better Than Ever!
Despite all the new features Radiostar King Eagle Ultimate does not compromise on functions that are available from earlier models i.e King Dragon and King Leopard. All the functions from King Dragon and Leopard series will still be available in King Eagle Ultimate.

New Functions!
At Lambent Adesys Sdn Bhd, door is always open to our customers’ feedbacks and suggestions. Most of the things we do today are results of that. The inclusion of new functions is an example. Below is the list of new functions that we’ve added into King Eagle Ultimate:-

- New Remote Controller Design

- Backup Siren (siren will still sound for 6 hours even if power supply is cut off)

- Turbo Timer (by default engine will keep running for 1 minute after ignition is turned to off)

- Remote Start Timer (alarm system will start engine every 3 hour for a maximum of 6 cycles)

- Multi Level Security Arming (allows you to select which sensor to activate when car is armed. You can select either the shock sensor, microwave sensor, both or none)

- Arm/disarm Option on Trunk Release (option to select whether system disarming the car upon trunk release function)

- Smart LED Indicator (different flash mode to notify different functions)

Customer Satisfaction Commitment
Our philosophy is that customer satisfaction is the utmost important aspect of our business. We treat every customer the same way as we would treat our family members and friends. We feel honored to have a 100% customer satisfaction record. Testimonials can be found in “Comments from Customers”. Having said that, we will not take things for granted. Our aim is to raise the bar even higher to widen the gap with other car alarm suppliers. That’s a promise you can count on.

Full Functions of Radiostar King Eagle Ultimate
2-Way Alarm
Adjustable 3-Level Shock Sensor To Protect Whole Car
Backup Siren
Remote Engine Start/Stop (Included)
Remote Trunk Release (Included)
Auto Winding Up of Window Function Ready (additional module required)
3-Tier Alarm Warning (Shock, Door & Engine)
Code Hopping Technology
3,000 Feet Communication Range Via High Frequency Technology
Turbo Timer
Remote Start Timer
Multi Level Security Arming
Trunk Release Arm/Disarm Function
Smart LED
Passive Arming
Silent Alarm

Automatic Rearming
Auto Door Lock/Unlock When Ignition Key Is On
Car Finding
Remote with LCD Display with Backlight (2 Units included)
Query Function (To check whether car is in range)
Real Time Clock Display
Personal Alarm Clock Function

Valet Mode
Key Lock Function for Remote Controller

Price of Radiostar King Eagle Ultimate = RM720 nett only (USD200)

Cost of Installation = RM180 nett (inclusive of actuator for trunk release and backup siren installation)

To Contact us:
(6) 012 2083843
(6) 012 5180280

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
wow...impressive.......i want i want.............when there will be an authorised installer in Kuching??? I think u should look for agent here....

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
GeneX said:
Wah lan neh!! i juz got my king leopard 2 days ago...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u sell cheap..then i get from u...hehehee :biggrin:

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
i am running a HKS Turbo Timer Type-1 which comes with a programmable timer. from 10 secs up to xx minutes.

by installing a Radiostar, does it compromise this function?

wondering cos i read somewhere in here that the Radiostar will only allow fixed timer shutdown of 30 secs, 1 min and 2 min only.

putra_dreamin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
ha??

Bump:secruity:

Last edited:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
putra_dreamin said:
aiyo... i just got the king dragon on Saturday!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
sigh.. i wouldve opted for this model.. y din inform me adrian?? :frown::frown::frown:
Is there anyway I can change to King Eagle? Sigh..
Not yet arrive yet lar stock that time and u also quite kan cheong lor...Sorry bro.

King Eagle is using a slightly seperate system lor. Sorry bro.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KLIMS 2006 Visitors Treated To A Showcase Of Cars And Lifestyle,

Babes at the KLIMS 2006 - Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow 2006

Photos: Wong SW
Words: KLIMS

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience