Racetech "Rigid collars" / Chassis Alignment Kit

major

Dec 25, 2009
Caloundra
You got to love this,i love tight bolt holes i like my Chassis stiff.Is there a kit for 2003 Satria GTI? Prices and shipping costs to Australia QLD 4551"Paypal please"

stevenseahkl

From Facebook
Sep 26, 2010
www.facebook.com
Thanks! found out the info abt spoons. The price is high tho. Have u installed on your ride? Well, others will steal it. The good news is that means it is effective, it is easy to implement, therefore ade yg steal. The soundproof material is one, so many brands out there. Am thkful coz dynamite pricing is unreasonable bordering insanity.

this is marketing. If thr is no market to fill, I doubt if anyone wanna do it. If say this item is price at rm500, I would go for spoon abt rm700. I get the r&d behind it n all...

We shld be glad for competition, I doubt we want a monopoly market. We, the consumer is none the wiser, lose at the end. Problem with spoon is also it'd positioning which is Honda. I would feel like a poser implementing it on a neo, but that's me.

sinister_sid

Sep 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks! found out the info abt spoons. The price is high tho. Have u installed on your ride? Well, others will steal it. The good news is that means it is effective, it is easy to implement, therefore ade yg steal. The soundproof material is one, so many brands out there. Am thkful coz dynamite pricing is unreasonable bordering insanity.

this is marketing. If thr is no market to fill, I doubt if anyone wanna do it. If say this item is price at rm500, I would go for spoon abt rm700. I get the r&d behind it n all...

We shld be glad for competition, I doubt we want a monopoly market. We, the consumer is none the wiser, lose at the end. Problem with spoon is also it'd positioning which is Honda. I would feel like a poser implementing it on a neo, but that's me.
i dont understand a sentence u wrote :confused:

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I really don't find any reason to be calling racetech a copy cat. As Stevenseah said, they are just catering to the market's demand. In this case proton car users. And the rigid collar thing is rather a concept than a specific item I would say. it's not the same as cetak rompak CDs. It's actually a few pieces of really simple rings actually with the main purpose of filling in the gaps between parts of the car's chassis.

I have no intention of offending anyone who thinks otherwise. Just my personal opinion on this.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Master foul, u should be shooting to te biggest market holder now... The JXXXX... When RT did the cooling plate for Wira, it's a sole dominated market because non of the big performance brand were interested in our local market.. And the next few months, it was being coppied... Haha... This is the world we're into.

Japanese spent mumerous time and effort to research abt magleft.. But once Chinese bought the first unit, now the Chinese are doing the second unit by their own... So????

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
like that other manufacturer for strut bar can sue any of the other strut bar manufacturer????

ralliart can sue cusco for the item?

or UR can sue cusco for the item?

or HWL can sue TITAN suspension?

or TEIN can sue HKS?

surely NO is the big answer....

if copycat surely RACETECH already put SPOON name big big at the packaging box and say thats the original spoon for proton! :biggrin:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
woot. so how much did u pay for all the rigid collars plus the installation charges?? mind to pm me the pricing? i wanna do for me car xD

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
good info there bro Izso..
collars for 180sx?
woot. so how much did u pay for all the rigid collars plus the installation charges?? mind to pm me the pricing? i wanna do for me car xD
Let's be very careful with our terminology bros, it's "chassis alignment kit" or CAK for short, not rigid collars. :biggrin:

Currently they only make for Protons, so you'll need to msg Race-Tech directly via their Facebook page to push them to make for your car models. I'm sure if there's sufficient demand, there'll be plenty of reason for them to produce.

OKLY

Known Member
Nov 26, 2011
Selangor
Although I ain't using C.A.K. as they don't have for Perodua, other brand which produce similar product does give similar effects as mentioned in this article. Gives you a little more comfort and the car does feel a little more solid when going over uneven roads. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help me on this subject...please!!!

im a student,dont have money to buy a new one batteries..(car batteries!!!):shocked:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience