Racetech "Rigid collars" / Chassis Alignment Kit

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sigh...some ppl don't read 1st before they post and some simply accuse ppl of copying when they can't separate a rigid collar and a CAK...

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
for the love of god.... if you want to know the price... make the initiative to contact the seller la.....

what is so hard about that?

sheesh...
spoonfeeding... thats the trouble with this country education system...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
i think from now on need to do this at the beginning of every review/etc.

THIS IS NOT A SALES THREAD! IF U WANNA KNOW WHERE TO GET IT, READ THIS THOROUGHLY... DO NOT ASK ME TO PM U PRICE OR EVEN ASK ME WHERE TO GET IT!

DO EVERYTHING...including the size and color etc...and must put right at the beginning one...

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Yeah, that would probably work but I still wouldn't be surprised if there were still a few clowns who failed to see the part. Most likely because they only see the pics. Lol

DDT

2,000 RPM
Izso,

Long or short bolt use 2pcs CAK?
In ur posted pics, saw short bolt used 2pcs CAK, 1 on top & 1 at bottom. If not mistaken than ur long bolt used only 1pc CAK at the bottom.
I tot long bolt should use 2pcs CAK & short bolt use only 1pc CAK....
Pls advice?

TQ

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Izso,

In ur posted pics, saw short bolt used 2pcs CAK, 1 on top & 1 at bottom. If not mistaken than ur long bolt used only 1pc CAK at the bottom.
Pls advice?

TQ
Look at the diagram.

i think from now on need to do this at the beginning of every review/etc.

THIS IS NOT A SALES THREAD! IF U WANNA KNOW WHERE TO GET IT, READ THIS THOROUGHLY... DO NOT ASK ME TO PM U PRICE OR EVEN ASK ME WHERE TO GET IT!

DO EVERYTHING...including the size and color etc...and must put right at the beginning one...
Haha... Friend sudah HOT~~~

Aduiii... Ppl just dun understand simple English.... For GOODNESS SAKE, I believe everyone has a FB account here. Even if u don't, just go search la....

race-tech isn't hard to type right...??? And u were directed to the racetech page straight...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Izso,

Pls advice?

TQ
Hi DDT, there's a little something I failed to mention in my post. The CAK comes as a 6-piece set. Since there are 6 bolts holding up the subframe or cross member whatever you call it, I opted to get another set to "complete" the install so in my case all 6 bolts have a CAK top and bottom. I kiasu mah.

But according to some experts, the main bolt should have two, and the others just 1 on the top will be sufficient.

DDT

2,000 RPM
Hi DDT, there's a little something I failed to mention in my post. The CAK comes as a 6-piece set. Since there are 6 bolts holding up the subframe or cross member whatever you call it, I opted to get another set to "complete" the install so in my case all 6 bolts have a CAK top and bottom. I kiasu mah.

But according to some experts, the main bolt should have two, and the others just 1 on the top will be sufficient.
Haha... well done Izso.
That's y I'm wondering... thank you for your explanation & it's clear & loud.
Hehehe...better than "look at the diagram".....kekekekekeke:biggrin:

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Even my ride has 2 sets of CAK installed
Top and bottom and best of all, don't need to go for alignment, steering straight already ad car moves straight :D

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Reminder: Forgot to add, that is for my car, don't have to go for alignment check after installing CAK is not guaranteed for all vehicles :)

Master Fuol

Feb 25, 2004
penang
MASTER FUOL. If this is a copied product, which and where can we get the original? brandname and place of installtion plus price would help. Am interesting in trying this out
Its by spoon, so you have to buy it from them and/or its distributors.

They spent countless amounts of money for R&D, and you got some clown company spending next to nothing to copy it. There's a reason you can't buy ARC products anymore. And this is a prime example why.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Its by spoon, so you have to buy it from them and/or its distributors.

They spent countless amounts of money for R&D, and you got some clown company spending next to nothing to copy it. There's a reason you can't buy ARC products anymore. And this is a prime example why.
If this was a copy why is the end product different?

ARCs products were too generalised and made something a dozen others could do equally well. Race-Tech came up with a way to do what Spoon's Rigid Collar does but using a different approach. How is this copying?

There are many companies out there who are copying straight off the main idea benefactor and the main company hasn't gone out of business (like Ultraracing).

You're seriously amped up for the wrong reasons man. This isn't copying, it's the same concept but different implementation therefore it isn't copying.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

View attachment 505779

just wanna ask what the name of this part..as the foreman claims that it has some problem.. i wish to do some research on this part..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience