question here xtreameleo!!

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i m using full front evo 4 parts and rear evo 3, i just wonder can i direct fit brembo from evos?? or any big brake kits can i go for??:adore::adore:

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

i just curious to upgrade my front brake but if price is cun probaly front and rear,can gto 4 pot pnp to my front evo 4 arms?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
u called sir?

can sir, i think ur mechanic is able to perform dis job. i like his work on the rear gandar, fuhh!!! i havent heard u complain about the car going sideways, dat shows how good he is, kudos to ur mech please.. fyi, i fit all starlet's braking system into my charade, ade sket2 nak mod jer..

if ur braking power isnt sufficient, i advice u do dis asap, or drive slowly (not likely, lol).

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
i actually need to thanks the mitsubishi engineers which create evo 3 body and lancer cbxa body, after some cut and wield at the spare tyres place to fit the axle, those arms and even the rear axle which gt 3 hole each side need to bold on to my body, all directly bold on to my car, no hole drilled, that is y many ppl like to convert, coz they come from the same DNA... lol ...

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
hahaha, palying the teasing game are we now? lol

no, u the professor sir :tag egnine: hahaha
u deserve that sir, u have been so helpful in ZTH...:adore:... me just like student who r doin experiment, still need guidance from sifu huhu

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
me too... xteameleo is a good sifu to us and help us a lot ... agree with danezterna u all :burnout:

mitsu4G

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
Johor Bahru
bro peterj,i think for the front u can plug in evo5/6 brembo cuz ure already using evo4 arm..with all the knuckles izit?i'm saying dis cuz i'm using evo5 arms n knuckles for d front n able to pnp evo4 brakes last time..so..its vice versa i think..

n for d rear,try source up fto...then later u can mod it to fit evo5/6 rear brembo jez like i did..
dis is only a suggestion bro..u might hv other options in mind..

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
yup.. whole evo 4 front parts inside my car already.. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The largest Ducati gathering in the country happened last Saturday, 16 April, as 110 Ducati bikes descended on Berjaya Times Square in Kuala Lumpur for the event that was organised by the Ducati Owners Club Malaysia and Next Bike, the sole distributor of Ducati in Malaysia, in conjunction with the Shell Advance 4T Roadshow Finale...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience