Question abt HKS Hyper-D Suspension.

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Can anyone share abt the experience and pls kindly grade 1-5 on the HKS Hyper-D Suspensions for their ride...
Where can we send the suspension for service & repair? Will it be very expensive to service or repair compare to Tein?

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
i using normal cusco adjustable without soft hard only ho low, when i bought it, 1 side front was leaking, i send to kepong for repair and cost me around rm140 (price was last 3 year) to replace the oil seal, as the mechanic said no need the repair for both side, just can repair 1 side only, after repair no problem with handing or still very stable even just repair 1 side only. My cusco was normal size strut, if your Hyper d is on bigger strut it would cost rm2++ per side. Not sure tien service price is how much... If using ori part then compatible part, of course its expensive. I will pm u the phone no of this workshop.. hope it still using this no.

WGR2233

Apr 18, 2008
From waht I know, the HKS Hyper D Gymkhana is monoblock..cant repair/service. TKI at Jawi also cant repair it. Alternatively they will modified the absorber...contact denis for more info

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi
I noticed there is a radiator host connected to the bottom of throttle body. I have read somewhere that its purpose is to prevent freezing in cold climate and help to regulate temperature for cold start. It doesnt help reduce the throttle body temperature hence Some guy removed the radiator host as they were saying the radiator fluid heat up the throttle body and can cause decrease in stepper motor life. I am seeking opinion regarding this matter. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience