Question abt HKS Hyper-D Suspension.

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Can anyone share abt the experience and pls kindly grade 1-5 on the HKS Hyper-D Suspensions for their ride...
Where can we send the suspension for service & repair? Will it be very expensive to service or repair compare to Tein?

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
i using normal cusco adjustable without soft hard only ho low, when i bought it, 1 side front was leaking, i send to kepong for repair and cost me around rm140 (price was last 3 year) to replace the oil seal, as the mechanic said no need the repair for both side, just can repair 1 side only, after repair no problem with handing or still very stable even just repair 1 side only. My cusco was normal size strut, if your Hyper d is on bigger strut it would cost rm2++ per side. Not sure tien service price is how much... If using ori part then compatible part, of course its expensive. I will pm u the phone no of this workshop.. hope it still using this no.

WGR2233

Apr 18, 2008
From waht I know, the HKS Hyper D Gymkhana is monoblock..cant repair/service. TKI at Jawi also cant repair it. Alternatively they will modified the absorber...contact denis for more info

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which shop in KL/PJ area uses Meguiars products only ? I remember reading a thread a while back but i cant find it now..

Details are appreciated...

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience