Question about New Lancer 1.6 converting to evo 9

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
ic...heheh...i found that all the sales person there damn funny. first time i went to see the Colt, then all salesman out from show room to see my car, some more asking me about evo 9. second time went there the sales person talk big untill the evo 9 can go up to 300km/h, some more said he got study evo 9 information before this, i just laugh untill can not stop at that time....:P

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
lol i think he just bs so that u would trade in ur MR for evo 9 :tongue:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
izzt the red TME? tinted all black? i dunno him, but i saw him many times in kuantan, hear that his car is converted not ori. anything with him?..hehehe...

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
ooh not ori!? i never know that i always thought its ori my old neighbour but i dont know him just saw his car haha :tongue: well i just curious if u guys know each other since there are not many evos in kuantan :tongue:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
o..ic..that red TME belong to a chinese guy, right?..ya..in kuantan not many evo, this guy with another blue TME and grey evo 5 as i hear all is converted and up to sale now. that still got another black evo 8 in kuantan..so u get ur car?

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hhmm... so when evo's and lancers from kuantan coming to KL for gathering? hehehehe... :biggrin:

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
yay! finally got the car! cant wait to see its at home already! and i still have 1 more paper to go! aaghh! 2 days more! :frown:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
leslie said:
hhmm... so when evo's and lancers from kuantan coming to KL for gathering? hehehehe... :biggrin:
actually i go down to KL quite often, just can't meet the time when u guys TT, and most i go is one day trip. will try to find a chance to meet all of u..hehe... :tee:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
flizzardo said:
yay! finally got the car! cant wait to see its at home already! and i still have 1 more paper to go! aaghh! 2 days more! :frown:
hahah...congra to u, may be u r the first lancer in kuantan now..heheh, today pass by the show room, still see that silver lancer sit at show room, means no body get that car yet.... :rock:

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
cyilaw said:
hahah...congra to u, may be u r the first lancer in kuantan now..heheh, today pass by the show room, still see that silver lancer sit at show room, means no body get that car yet.... :rock:
thx ! ya mine is black ! thats why have to wait 3 weeks to arrive! the sales person said alot people bought dy -.- u sure? i am the first one?

but ya he said if silver can straight away get

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
em..i just guess so, i haven't see any lancer in kuantan yet, or they hide some where else?..hehehe....unless that test drive unit...

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
oic but then sometimes cannot trust those sale person sometime just want to persuade u into buying :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got tis "petua" from my "orang tua"... just wanna share wit u all lor...

wen ur car so old like mine, u will xperience klekang sound when u closed ur door rite? here wat to do...

open ur door, see the black rubber around ur door? see wether it oledi hav litle hole. if ur door don hav hole 1, oso can use tis "petua"

now, use "aquarium hose" (which ppl use to connect from air pump to bubble the fish...), jolok inside the rubber to make them become thicker and stiffer(cut little hole...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience