Question about New Lancer 1.6 converting to evo 9

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
thx alot leslie! looking forward for it! :tee:

damn so exicted 1 week to go lol :biggrin:

anyway i went to some www.body-kits.com got bodykit to convert to evo 8 but i mail them and they quoted me price abit expensive because including shipment... i wonder if can get it done in malaysia workshop and wonder if price cheaper

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Fliz, I dunwan to dissapoint you lar but I browse through the body-kits website, the lancer to e8 looks weird lar. About 70% like e8 only lar...the lamp and wide body also not same lar.

Maybe you want to do some nice kits with your lancer and not try to use e8 kits as it might turn out weird.

I'll try to talk to my frens in bodykits business when I meet them..see if it's possible for the new lancer to e8. I meant, how possible is possible lar...hehe.

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
well thanks alot but this one look almost like an evo 8 just without hood

wow thx alot ! anyway the colour is black so i think it wont look so obvious :)

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
flizzardo,

just out of topic abit, u from kuantan? if yes means kuantan got lancer on the road? just curious coz i havent see any lancer in kuantan yet...:)

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
well hi i am from kuantan but staying in melaka will be going back to kuantan this 1st october ! anyway i hvent get the car yet! will arrive end of this month ! :tongue: !

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
flizzardo,

congra to u. last few week the sales man from Mitsubishi in kuantan called me said got lancer ready stock in kuantan, i thought u get it from them. great to hear another member from kuantan..:)

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
then it will be call evo8.6 special edition lancer... new breed. hahahahahahaha

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hahaha... i like the 4 bodykits also bottom picture..hehe:biggrin:...
i think should change the rims as well....

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
cylaw youre from kuantan too? that is cool! maybe we can go tt together someday :tongue: if u dont mind :tee:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
flizzardo,

ya, i'm from kuantan. sure, no problem, we can have our small TT in kuantan...hehehe...

so, how's ur research to convert ur lancer to evo? can the bodykit?

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
well they are selling the bodykit in US ... I am not sure wether in malaysia have already but the sales person said he knows a place that can convert the lancer to evo 8 in Kuantan .. he also said he can get discount for us from the workshop so now we are just waiting for the lancer and will see first :mad:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
o?..in kuantan?...em..intersting to know which shop can do it. btw i think that will cost u alot of $$...?..its that the sales person from kuantan told u that? when i visit the mitsubishi in kuantan got one sales person keep pushing me to buy the lancer then modify it, i just like wtf??!!..when he saw my car then he keep quiet already..hahah....

flizzardo

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Johor
cyilaw said:
o?..in kuantan?...em..intersting to know which shop can do it. btw i think that will cost u alot of $$...?..its that the sales person from kuantan told u that? when i visit the mitsubishi in kuantan got one sales person keep pushing me to buy the lancer then modify it, i just like wtf??!!..when he saw my car then he keep quiet already..hahah....
lol owned!! hahaha nice one ! ya the sale person is in kuantan near zam zam kopitiam at jalan beserah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to do some survey, coz currently i'm using 4G63T engine. How much the current market price on 4G63T from Vr4 Cylone to Evo3 range. The reason i;m asking because after JPJ put new rule that engine price drop..so is it a good time to buy one for a spare..:regular_smile: maybe not complete part if small part price drop also ok to save it as sparepart
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience