Putra convert to evo 3?

brorishi

Jan 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys.. This is my first post here and hope more others will come... Anyways.. I've been reading online about evo 3's and saw that in the US people are converting Mitsubishi mirage s into evo 's... So is it possible to convert our proton putra into a evo 3?? Including the front and back into a evo 3??.. I'm not a sifu in all this.. Hope to hear some replies thxx.. ..

brorishi

Jan 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
u mean front back bonet or from 2wheel to 4wheel?
front and back convert... i read online..they say the dimensions of mirage s is exactly like evo 3... front i know can... and after conversion its exactly like evo 3.... 100% exact ... so can putra can ah?

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
can't believe someone is still doing it
wow!

i'm seeing tones of crap fiberglass evo is coming

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
front and back convert... i read online..they say the dimensions of mirage s is exactly like evo 3... front i know can... and after conversion its exactly like evo 3.... 100% exact ... so can putra can ah?
Not sure bout putra, let other explain it.

Even wira are not plug and play convert 2wd to 4wd.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
u want to convert engine or bodypart? both are illegal in Malaysia. unless u have tonnes of cash to get it done.
You said it, with $$$ anything is possible....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Not sure bout putra, let other explain it.

Even wira are not plug and play convert 2wd to 4wd.
Isn't Putra just a two door wira?....:biggrin:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
u want to convert engine or bodypart? both are illegal in Malaysia. unless u have tonnes of cash to get it done.
even with tonnes of cash is still illegal la...

anyway.... engine and front end is a plug and play affair...

rear end not plug and play....

and as mentioned... illegal.

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Here are the rules for your reference (taken from JPJ's website). Just copied half of it. You can read the rest on the webpage.

Ubahsuai Kenderaan Persendirian - JPJ

Pengubahsuaian atau pemasangan aksesori pada kenderaan persendirian yang tidak dibenarkan adalah seperti berikut :-

1. Pemasangan bodypart / bodykit yang menyebabkan perubahan pada identiti kenderaan.
2. Pemasangan rollcage sebagai aksesori dalaman pada kenderaan.
3. Pemasangan lampu HID secara retrofit.
4. Penukaran sistem pacuan.

Here's a weblink if you intend to change your engine.Tukar Enjin - JPJ

And as specified by JPJ unless if its a Perdana or Inspira, lupakan je hasrat nak guna engine Evo 3. Senyum lebar la abang JPJ bila buat roadblock kalau guna engine evo 3 dan rupa pun cam evo 3 :itsme: :biggrin:

After reading the info on the page, wasn't it used to be 30% ?(though not much difference if you do a rounded calculation hahaha).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow members,

need to clarify on the terminology of 'super single clutch' (which produces the clank clank clank sound upon clutching in before engaging gearing)...

How does it actually works to produce the sound?

thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience