Proton Wira 4G93 Jerking Problem

CharmCheeBye

Sep 6, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
owh really? so the diff beetween normal n those iridium is just the lifespan? and interm of performance the diff is very minimal?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
owh really? so the diff beetween normal n those iridium is just the lifespan? and interm of performance the diff is very minimal?
Well, I have tried them out before. After reading their website on their technology, like pushing the spark to the side for better combustion. Small tip for more intense sparking and so on. To me nothing much to feel....:smokin:
Even feedback from members are like smoother drive, some say better pick up but these are all butt feel. Or better you google on spark plug and read for yourself.

What I can say is for those people driving car that changing plugs are a pain in the butt, better use Iridium.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
are you still using 4G92 SOHC ECU/Map sensor ? How about throttle body size ?

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Since you are on 4G93 SOHC block now, next thing might even poison you more will be DOHC head...follow by GSR Turbo kit...all mostly plug and play..you will jump from current HP to 200-300 HP easily.

CharmCheeBye

Sep 6, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Well, I have tried them out before. After reading their website on their technology, like pushing the spark to the side for better combustion. Small tip for more intense sparking and so on. To me nothing much to feel....:smokin:
Even feedback from members are like smoother drive, some say better pick up but these are all butt feel. Or better you google on spark plug and read for yourself.

What I can say is for those people driving car that changing plugs are a pain in the butt, better use Iridium.
nice explanation.... thanks for your help....

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

are you still using 4G92 SOHC ECU/Map sensor ? How about throttle body size ?

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Since you are on 4G93 SOHC block now, next thing might even poison you more will be DOHC head...follow by GSR Turbo kit...all mostly plug and play..you will jump from current HP to 200-300 HP easily.

the only things i change is the head n block... engine lantai... others like wiring ecu throtle body manifold ( others than head n block ) all use back the 4g92p item... EXCEPT THE TIMING BELT... NEED TO BUY NEW 1.8 TIMING SET AS 1.6 TIMING BELT WONT SUIT 1.8

KLEMANN

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
Hi bro,

Just to ask, before issue solved...does your engine jerking during idling?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the only things i change is the head n block... engine lantai... others like wiring ecu throtle body manifold ( others than head n block ) all use back the 4g92p item... EXCEPT THE TIMING BELT... NEED TO BUY NEW 1.8 TIMING SET AS 1.6 TIMING BELT WONT SUIT 1.8
Oh! now I read it more clearly, means the whole engine change to 1.8 but using 1.6 harness. This way you engine will still run as a 1.6 system, probably not enough fuel.
Changing to larger displacement best should get half cut and transplant everything....:driver:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
The only way to know if your current setup have an ideal Air Fuel Ratio is to use a Wideband O2 sensor and measure the AFR. It can be done on-road or on a DYNO.
If slightly leaner.. just add fuel pressure regulator and bump up the pressure a bit.
I think a lot of mechanics these days have a wideband kit ready at their workshop.
For one I have it. I charge RM30-40 for AFR monitoring on-road. Or the more expensive way; a DYNO RUN

CharmCheeBye

Sep 6, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
The only way to know if your current setup have an ideal Air Fuel Ratio is to use a Wideband O2 sensor and measure the AFR. It can be done on-road or on a DYNO.
If slightly leaner.. just add fuel pressure regulator and bump up the pressure a bit.
I think a lot of mechanics these days have a wideband kit ready at their workshop.
For one I have it. I charge RM30-40 for AFR monitoring on-road. Or the more expensive way; a DYNO RUN
mind to explain furthermore? kinda interested

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need to respray my car inside & outside. Has anyone here got any good recommended place where i can go?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience