proton wira 4g15p step2 siemen ECU

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Very expensive Bro to to modified for Proton Wira 4g15p step2 Siemen ECU...:hmmmm:
If got extra budget, change whole wayering engine system to stand alone wayering system such as Haltech Sprint 500 or Haltech LT10s..:proud:
Then can do a lot of upgrade because you can easily tune your engine system because Step2 Siemen ECU is already fixed, cannot do anything.

Happe Modding! :proud:

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
Very expensive Bro to to modified for Proton Wira 4g15p step2 Siemen ECU...:hmmmm:
If got extra budget, change whole wayering engine system to stand alone wayering system such as Haltech Sprint 500 or Haltech LT10s..:proud:
Then can do a lot of upgrade because you can easily tune your engine system because Step2 Siemen ECU is already fixed, cannot do anything.

Happe Modding! :proud:
how much hv to spend??? how about the component is it??? is it necessary to change too???

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
how much hv to spend??? how about the component is it??? is it necessary to change too???
About rm3k-rm5k, depend which management to prefer to use + installation and tuning. Just remove the whole set of original Siemen Wayering Engine, others component that dont relate with the ecu and wayering engine just remain..:driver:

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
For sure la Bro, the installation, taking out all the wayering, putting back new one, fine tune..a lot of works to do...:hmmmm:

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
well, redline club,
I have removed revcut for my third car, what i can say is you need a fuel regulator, go to dyno tune n adjust your powerband n monitor the airfuel ratio, you can tune up to 8000rpm n revs safely. my revcut remover ecu technician can set the revcut to 8200rpm and rechip the ecu to be richer so you wont harm your engine. he is now rechipping proton VDO ecu. if you intrested, can pm me. meet up and see the real results. just sharing this wonderful thing to you, coz 8000rpm does make a different if you really drive hard.

PS: if just remove revcut and did nothing or dint tune, ofcoz engine will kong.

Last edited: