Proton Satria 1995 Roof Light problem

tingtk23

Known Member
Sep 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I think I just blown the fuse to my Satria's room/roof light/lamp =X. I was trying to DIY LED strips to light up when the door open but I forgotten to disconnect the battery. The roof light wire touched each other and it sparked. I then tried to reconnect it, but it wouldn't light up now =X. Anybody know which fuse should I be looking at? Is it under the dash board or in the engine bay? =X. It is a 1995 Proton Satria 1.6XLi model.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Under the dash. Look for a 10A fule if i'm not mistaken. Just replace any fuse that's blown there

Nov 28, 2012
Scranton
I think I just blown the fuse to my Satria's room/roof light/lamp =X. I was trying to DIY peimar led lights strips to light up when the door open but I forgotten to disconnect the battery. The roof light wire touched each other and it sparked. I then tried to reconnect it, but it wouldn't light up now =X. Anybody know which fuse should I be looking at? Is it under the dash board or in the engine bay? =X. It is a 1995 Proton Satria 1.6XLi model.
Apart from fuse check light bulbs are they working properly

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
check the bulb first... :biggrin:

tingtk23

Known Member
Sep 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Nahh, failed to find the fuse. Sent to my mechanic and he gave me a lecture for ruining the car because not only the roof light is gone, the air cond, the clock, the central lock, the radio, are all toasted too...lol

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nahh, failed to find the fuse. Sent to my mechanic and he gave me a lecture for ruining the car because not only the roof light is gone, the air cond, the clock, the central lock, the radio, are all toasted too...lol
You mean all those were damaged? Usually the fuse will protect??:hmmmm:

tingtk23

Known Member
Sep 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, that is what happened... Anyway, thanks for all the replies. The problem was solved and I even had some DIY done.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi people! i just got a new APEXi turbo timer (black limited) which comes with A/F, O2, Batt, and Timer. Everything's working fine but the A/F reading shows nothing "--.-" in the first 2-3 minutes when i start my engine. is this normal or do i need to check my airflow sensor? the engine (4G93T - Auto) is half-cut just masuk last week, need to make sure i check EVERYTHING while still within the 10 days guarantee.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience