Proton introduces express service to customers’ convenience

Dinesh

500 RPM

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Owners of Protons that send their vehicles to authorized Proton Edar service centers can now benefit from the ’60 Minute Express Service’ program that includes a free 18-point quality and safety check apart from standing to benefit from free labour charges if the service time exceeds an hour.

The express service will be available at 21 service centers nationwide from today and Proton is working towards expanding the service to all of its service centers. For now, customers need to look out for the ’60 Minute Express Service Logo’ to identify a center offering that service.

“A frequent complaint we receive from customers is that it takes too long to service their Proton car. More often this is attributed to the number of vehicles that are being attended to at the service centre at any one particular time. In order to address this, we now have dedicated service advisors to attend customers, dedicated technician to work on the vehicles, and dedicated service bays to get the job done,” said Mohamad Shukor Ibrahim, Proton Edar Chief Executive officer.

“One might still argue that 60 minutes is a long waiting time, but in the interest of our customer’s safety, Proton has included a free and thorough 18-point check that is intended to identify other areas of concern with the vehicle that the customer may not be aware of and may require immediate attention. It’s much more than just changing the lubricants, oil and air filters but a detailed service check-up. As we continue to improve our services across all areas, we will be working aggressively to reduce the servicing time even further. And while customers wait for their car to be serviced, they can also enjoy our warm hospitality and take advantage of our Wifi facility,” he added.

The express service is available from Mondays to Fridays from 8.00am to 5.15pm via appointment and is only applicable for basic service which includes lubricant change. For more information, you may call Proton i.care at 1-800-88-0888.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hmm.. lets see.

When my timing belt broke and I sent the car to Proton to repair, I was charged RM2.5k++ for the repairs. What did they change?

1. All the valves and springs
2. Gaskets and oil seals

No skimming was done, the fact that my crank had been bent slightly didn't seem to bother them, idling was rough as hell AND they had mucked up almost every single bolt there and replaced them with non-standard or incorrect bolts.

So now they are offering to service your car within an hour or it's free. So not only will get you get rubbish service, you'll get REALLY FAST rubbish service.

Great.

YYC

1,500 RPM

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
60 minutes for a simple engine oil change, thank you I can do it myself half that time. hahaha

fiuz85

Known Member

fiuz85

Known Member
May 26, 2009
KL-Kuantan
Does your "bawah pokok" workshop provide vehicle warranty as well?

: )

did the warranty really works or just on the paper??? :reddy::reddy::reddy: but when u want to claim they said that " ohh sorry your warranty is not valid becoz of bla.... bla.... n blahhhh :thefinger:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Hmm.. lets see.

When my timing belt broke and I sent the car to Proton to repair, I was charged RM2.5k++ for the repairs. What did they change?

1. All the valves and springs
2. Gaskets and oil seals

No skimming was done, the fact that my crank had been bent slightly didn't seem to bother them, idling was rough as hell AND they had mucked up almost every single bolt there and replaced them with non-standard or incorrect bolts.

So now they are offering to service your car within an hour or it's free. So not only will get you get rubbish service, you'll get REALLY FAST rubbish service.

Great.
haha i like this guy dam funny :adore: lol
but feel bad for the bad experience you suffered though

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience