Problem Starting Engine

MrBinn

Feb 21, 2005
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
I am currently driving a satri 1.3GLi. I have been experiencing problem with starting my engine. It usually takes 2 to 3 kicks before my car starts everytime my engine is cool. Does anyone else experience the problem? I have sent it to a few mechanics and also EON and they say nothing is wrong. Hope you all can help. Thanks.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Your car is injection or carb ??

betkers

Oct 5, 2004
I got a problem too. Evtime I start my engine in cool condition, there just like got a very loud kipas sound from my engine. may i know is there any problem with it? But the sound goes off again after the engine is hot. My car is kancil bug-i 660

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i heard by installing a starter relay will help in starting.

Ronald_loulan

1,000 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
Bukit Serdang
Visit site
betkers said:
I got a problem too. Evtime I start my engine in cool condition, there just like got a very loud kipas sound from my engine. may i know is there any problem with it? But the sound goes off again after the engine is hot. My car is kancil bug-i 660

Isit sound like "karak karak karak"...??
U turn on the air-cond or not...??
But Kancil fan normally will turn on when hot or when u turn on the aircond oni...
Or else u mod to direct di la...

MrBinn

Feb 21, 2005
Kuching, Sarawak
Visit site
My car is 1300 injection engine. I have modified the header and the muffler. I have even sent it to EON for tuning and still its hard to start.

ironhide

Known Member
Dec 27, 2004
Sg. Buloh
:d

MrBinn said:
My car is 1300 injection engine. I have modified the header and the muffler. I have even sent it to EON for tuning and still its hard to start.
Perhaps,

better check ur spark plug must change every 20k, check distributor, starter... maybe alternator week. wat about battery? those thing that could start ur ignition.

Cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye guys , well i recently purchased a BMW 525i (M) with a BOT kit , i have changed to bigger intercooler , redid the intercooler piping , redid oil piping , added a scavenge pump (turbo oil return pump) , added a BOV to my turbo system and also serviced my TURBO at Tong turbo.

Now , when i drive the car around normally , it is fine i can rev up nicely and all. Problem is when i floor the pedal , in other words , heavy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience