Power Stering problem

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
To all sifu, my frens car L2 kancil car got power stering problem. The problem is everytime when he installed new battery, the power stering works fine. After few kilometer, the power stering went died. Have to reset the battery only bring back the power stering. Any idea, wat happens? Plz help. Thx.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
ur problem sounds weird....

everytime he installed new batt??? how many times u change ur batt???
reset batt??

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Fluffy said:

reset batt??
Hi fluffy.. Thks for reply.. My fren really desperate of tis problem, everytime either he change new batt or reset batt then only the power stering start working. After a while its gone again. Weird ya... Frm wat he says, the power stering controlled by electronically not by power stering equipment?? Hope tis can tells you more.. HELP!!!

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Fluffy said:

reset batt??
Hi fluffy.. Thks for reply.. My fren really desperate of tis problem, everytime either he change new batt or reset batt then only the power stering start working. After a while its gone again. Weird ya... Frm wat he says, the power stering controlled by electronically not by power stering equipment?? Hope tis can tells you more.. HELP!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share with fellow members that shall you ever come to this part of town please becareful not to leave your car unattended as my car was broken into at 11am and i found out an hour later. Car is equipped with 6mil security tint and armed with clifford G5 which is also hooked to my horn. So sad to say that the dumb ass security didnt even know and denial hearing my alarm. The best part is the cleaners who were working at the floor above heard my alarm rang.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience