post your modded satria neo pic here!!!

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
cool...but from the way you mod, i don't feel like you are junior level, hehehe....

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
sometimes i worry tho. we post pics of our cars and explain what mods we've done... we never know who actually reads these posts... what if its potential car thief and they mark which car has a great audio system. or afc or rsm. haiya...

kinz_echoes

Can Kawtim One~~
Err, this is my humble ride, its a 1.3 neo, not 1.6. Just to share some option for 1.3. This was how my car look last time...hahahahahahaha

Engine bay

Current look, after sold some stuff....(low res...phone camera only)

Engine bay

Thats all folks, nothing fancy here. Tx

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
by the look of it,it's ok for me.nice ride btw.will update on few of my friends ride soon.

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
Anymore Neo owners would like to share their car photos ? :wavey:

Bump: Anymore Neo owners would like to share their car photos ? :wavey:

davescho

Feb 18, 2009
This is my neo, not many mods as of yet as nothing is available in the UK were i live! should be getting a new stainless exhaust and induction kit fitted within the next couple of weeks. so this is it at the minute, what you think?

Bump: This is my neo, not many mods as of yet as nothing is available in the UK were i live! should be getting a new stainless exhaust and induction kit fitted within the next couple of weeks. so this is it at the minute, what you think?

Attachments

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
hi guys!sorry for the long absent.nice ride there dave especially the graphic.u should have change
the wheel first before aiming at performance.make ur car look more nicer.will up date on the mod
of my friends ride.ditch the campro engine already in favor of mivec engine.blown his engine
while on dyno a few days ago while tuning his piggy back.the damage is quite serious.will be up
n running hopefully before this 26 to join sepang drag race.:burnout:

davvycroix

Known Member
Aug 22, 2008
Melaka, KL
pergh.. is this site dead or what ? :S

Bump: pergh.. is this site dead or what ? :S

Bump: pergh.. is this site dead or what ? :S

mydaus

Oct 5, 2008

[size=8pt]p.s. Done using reflective stickers.[/size]

ULTRA RACING

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Three weeks ago we learned about the track-only Pagani Zonda R beating the Ferrari 599XX at the Nurburgring by 10 seconds flat. About a week later we saw a German video of the Italian manufacturer complete the feat, now we bring you an on-board video of the driver humiliating Ferrari with a perfect drive at the 'Ring. Great video complete with an amazing 12-cylinder soundtrack.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience