huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
sam1741 said:
ya.. my car is old
but battery is new, changed on april.

ok.. i go check on the grounding cable...
dono if got problem can get that in spare parts shop or not.. :)
ur mech should got spare the stock ground cable...can try ot ask ur mech....cost u veli cheap nia...then change ur battery terminal as well if not in good condition...

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
wanna ask, sorry for interrupting.

i just bought my wira se november last year. havent dont anything, its stock. except some accessories like gc and vc.

the problem i have these few days is the battery so weak, the radio cant even turn on properly (very dim light, starter motor turn slowly etc)let alone to start the engine. have to push the car a bit then can start.is this because everyday i only use the car let say just for about 20 minutes (coz my office so near)? the battery i check still full of the battery water. i never forget to turn off lamp, the car will give alarm if i dont do so.

since less than one year, can claim the battery?:confused_smile:

Last edited:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
K_Takuya said:
wanna ask, sorry for interrupting.

i just bought my wira se november last year. havent dont anything, its stock. except some accessories like gc and vc.

the problem i have these few days is the battery so weak, the radio cant even turn on properly. let alone to start the engine. have to push the car a bit then can start.is this because everyday i only use the car let say just for about 20 minutes (coz my office so near)? the battery i check still full of the battery water. i never forget to turn off lamp, the car will give alarm if i dont do so.

since less than one year, can claim the battery?:confused_smile:
within one year can claim..but do check ur alternator....

wat mean by hv to push the car abit then only can start?

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
huakenny said:
within one year can claim..but do check ur alternator....

wat mean by hv to push the car abit then only can start?
the battery so weak, when turn the ignition on... the starter motor only turn a bit. or if i dont start the car but turn on my radio, then after that turn on light.. the radio went out. seems not enuff power.. all lights dim, real dim. even the digital clock become dim.

so have to push the car, coz starter motor cant start the engine. after that is oke.. can start. but after i stop after few hours (let say overnight) the battery low again.

how long have to wait for the claim? if i drive my car (start it) to to eon the battery will go near normal again. how do i prove its weak?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i think dun need to wait..wil change to u on the spot....take out urs n replaced wit the new one...urs they wil send to claim n get a new battery again to sell....

they hv tool to check the power level o battery....

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
cause i thinking of
if my stock ground cable is deteriorated
than replace with new stock one will do...

but actually i got add more grounding cable also
dono why not help

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
oh,
just check it. :)

no oil,
little oxidation
and very dusty.. :)

maybe clean it will help
later i try n see..

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
ive done 16000 km already ..tomorrow will bring to eon for checkup. thanks guys.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We had always believe that by maintain our finishing standards, our Zero Compromising Policy, we had nothing to fear. But this time round, we were scared shitless. We received a request from this client that had his car worked on by a well known detailing, so well know that the company is in many famous automotive forums. zerotohundred, lowyat, bmw owner forums and many more. We were scared shitless when we were appointed to work on a car that had undergone his so called "god hands" We were...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience