Please recommend piggy back ECU for Proton Satria SVDO

Oniz

Nov 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,

I heard there is no piggy back that able to tune SVDO because VDO will reset itself?

Anyone got experience or installed a piggy back on their VDO?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Re: Please recommand piggy back for Proton Satria SVDO

not reset itself la.

Most piggy backs can't handle both open loop and closed loop. And those that can aren't compatible with the Siemens VDO.

The only two that I know have been working well with VDO is Works EMS-1 and Unichip.

If you're interested in the Works, I have one for sale if interested. PM me

Oniz

Nov 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Please recommand piggy back for Proton Satria SVDO

not reset itself la.

Most piggy backs can't handle both open loop and closed loop. And those that can aren't compatible with the Siemens VDO.

The only two that I know have been working well with VDO is Works EMS-1 and Unichip.

If you're interested in the Works, I have one for sale if interested. PM me

mine to explain to me what is open loop and closed loop? Newbie here.. :banghead:

I see so there is VDO that put unichip or EMS-1 that works... i asked around a lot ppl say no point putting into VDO better change the wiring to MMC one then only put piggy back..

EMS-1 better or Unichip better from your opinion?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When a person ask you to detail his car that is one of the 20+ units ever made, you will feel the weight of the job. But when that person owns a premium detailing business in the US, where the average car they do is a lambo, you will feel ****ed. You know that if you made a mistake, no form of bullshit will work.

I was reluctant to take up this job for the lack of experience on black...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience