Place To To Wheel Alignment And Cambering

Zidane

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Guys, know any place where i can do good and cheap wheel alignment and cambering in Ampang?

I hate to go to places where all of a sudden they say cambering is RM60.00 when you can get it for RM45.00.

Thks.

cyt_

May 5, 2004
ca go to WONG TYRES....at jalan nirvana...pandan indah.....not bad though...

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Would like get some feedback about this problem .. Let just say today you went to a workshop and did alignment, balancing, front wheel, chamber setting and bla bla bla .. after 1 week you find that your wheel alignment is not accurate again .. in just one week .. I ask my mech he told me that it could be the road surface .. that is why our wheel tend to move sideway .. any other posibbilities? :unsure:

And wheel alignment and balancing do every 12,000 km's or max 15,000 km's? what you all think? :rolleyes:

tks

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
USJ
Visit site
i paid RM15 (per corner) at ENEOS, Kepong to do alignment. (toe AND camber settings) not bad...spent almost 2 hours there to get the camber right. :)

a tip: i'm not familiar with Ampang, but if u can, go to those shops that do the alignment on the ground. (those with a hole in the ground to work under the car.) More accurate than those that do alignment on a hoist. ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience