Place to service Big Brake Kit / Calipers ...

netken

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
I've read some place offer servicing BBK or calipers but forgot where is it already - i think its in Sunway.

Need to service caliper which i have already bought the parts i.e. seals, rubber, etc.

any recommendation?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Sunway most likely will charge you Sunway prices. (Rental not cheap there). Give my mechanic a call, he's out in Sungai Buloh but he's got Sunway skills :) 0193769977 - Yan, tell him Jason dsport sent you.

netken

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
HamuHamuChan
www.2advanced.com
actually the caliper has been dismantled - and now i have the new parts with me.

looking for someone to service i.e. clean it and fix it back with the new parts.

already got one lead from bro ixeo.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
its quite a simple job....could be done at any workshop go to one
that your comfortable with.
thats what i thought back then..wanted to do twinpot to my ride.. went to "any workshop" end up..the whole thing cannot use, my original knuckles also ko have to buy new ones as its modded to the point of no return.

some are mechanics, and others are make-u-bleed.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i serviced my twin pots at an aircond shop cum workshop, my pistons got stuck, tried to remove it for 1hr ++ but failed, lastly he told me to find a new set of calipers....so i went to a few halfcut shops....but unable to find...if there is will costs rm400++......

lastly i came back & told the bad news to my mech.....he suddenly had a tought. he covered all the outlets on the caliper, then insert the compressor (used to do compression test on cooling coil or compressor to check for leaks), suddenly the pistons just popped out with a loud sound.....guess those pistons had been badly stuck inside.

was relieved in the end...cost only rm100++ include service kit & workmanship.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is one cars in this compilation that was in a horrible condition. Purely a work horse for more than 3 years, the car was also fully washed, polished and maintained by a untrained detailer cum driver. Being a solid white car, swirls are not so visible but the paint look really very dull.

The car was covered in alot of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience