Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GABRiEL sYLaR

Apr 2, 2008
Shah Alam
Hello gangz,
i need info n advise from u'all..

Last month i've just install my Perdana with Evo 3 engine.Currently its does not face any problem at all coz its still with the standard stock for evo 3 (tp dlm enjin sudah taruk sikit2 pye brg)and I've test it from KL to my hometown Kelantan 2 times in this month..currently my engine has done with racing cam,port n polish head,ssqv blowoff,metal gasket,denso iridium plug,r3 cable plug,hks
and samco horse,intercooler evo (standard),hks mushroom air filter,gearbox evo 3 lock 2wd...

Now i'm consider..to do some modification to the engine to increase the sikit lagi performance..
So, i've plan to install the tial 38mm 1 bar wastegate,banana extractor,sard fuel regulator, walbro fuel pump, adjustable campulley hks custom and stanless steel air ram piping (skrg pkai getah lagi..)...

Anyone of you with experience & knowledge..can give me an advice either my current plan is ok or not and also can give me some idea for the budget i need to standby to do the mods as i mention above..how much agaknya..lg murah dapat lg la bagus..tq gangs..:stupid::driver:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Hello gangz,
i need info n advise from u'all..

Last month i've just install my Perdana with Evo 3 engine.Currently its does not face any problem at all coz its still with the standard stock for evo 3 (tp dlm enjin sudah taruk sikit2 pye brg)and I've test it from KL to my hometown Kelantan 2 times in this month..currently my engine has done with racing cam,port n polish head,ssqv blowoff,metal gasket,denso iridium plug,r3 cable plug,hks
and samco horse,intercooler evo (standard),hks mushroom air filter,gearbox evo 3 lock 2wd...

Now i'm consider..to do some modification to the engine to increase the sikit lagi performance..
So, i've plan to install the tial 38mm 1 bar wastegate,banana extractor,sard fuel regulator, walbro fuel pump, adjustable campulley hks custom and stanless steel air ram piping (skrg pkai getah lagi..)...

Anyone of you with experience & knowledge..can give me an advice either my current plan is ok or not and also can give me some idea for the budget i need to standby to do the mods as i mention above..how much agaknya..lg murah dapat lg la bagus..tq gangs..:stupid::driver:
how much boost u running now??
are the internals standard?
sometimes just up the boost u can increase hp already but i think u will need a boost controller to do this and a thicker metal gasket to avoid premature detonation

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I think perdana is best mated to the 6A series... 6A12 Mivec or 6A12TT or 6A13...
Lovely to cruise on the highways and provides plenty of torque and top end power... It suites the perdana character also being a comfortable cruiser ^^

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
I think perdana is best mated to the 6A series... 6A12 Mivec or 6A12TT or 6A13...
Lovely to cruise on the highways and provides plenty of torque and top end power... It suites the perdana character also being a comfortable cruiser ^^
but bro gabriel probably targetting 300whp onwards thats why cannot use 6a12tt :rolleyes:

GABRiEL sYLaR

Apr 2, 2008
Shah Alam
currently my boost cut at 1 bar lbh skit (1.3)...my plan now is to increase a little bit more performance especially to increase the 'pick-up' without burden the engine..of coz la the problem is the budget but can u suggest a reasonanable price to do some modification like installing the banana extractor (second hand pun takpe),stainless steel air ram...etc

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
currently my boost cut at 1 bar lbh skit (1.3)...my plan now is to increase a little bit more performance especially to increase the 'pick-up' without burden the engine..of coz la the problem is the budget but can u suggest a reasonanable price to do some modification like installing the banana extractor (second hand pun takpe),stainless steel air ram...etc
how much budget???
umm as far as i know banana provides for a smoother flow of gases but im not to sure how this affects the pick up/top end:hmmmm:

TurboRai

Nov 1, 2008
sound like weird lah bro syler..normally,we install fuel regulator,fuel pump walbro,AFC and metal gasket first..then u install lah others toyol like u said..hi-cam,adjes-pully,banana,wasgas and wut so eva to avoid tak ckup fuel in ur engine..quite dangerous bro..once ur piston tembak n conrod jammed,,no more story..find new engine hehehe..but no wonder lah u got big money..my advice if u want up boost,u hv to find AFC,boost cntroller,Blitz air cleaner,banana(or just mod manifold yg ada tu pn xpe utk msuk wasgas n d.pipe) 38mm wasgas (< 1.5bar boost) s.steel air ram piping and exhaust temp. sensor...yg lain2 otai's tebo can top up which is x ckup perisa..hepi mod..cheer's :D

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
who say 6a12tt cannot approach 300whp? even std can tapau evo on highway.....
if i masuk AR70 turbine single turbo.. can get 300++ whp bro.
heheh betul betul top end very very nice and smooth
wahh i rarely hear of eterna 300whp maybe thats why i assumed it cant be done :rolleyes: my bad bro should have done some research first
most of the time i hear 300whp+ i assume evo lol

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
yup wish to see the 300whp tt too for a role model. i'm lack of 50

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kanan, all u need is some 800cc injectors & kacuk your gbox, by then
u will be able to reach 300whp.

kumar, no hal......anythings possible ma......AR70 single turbine conversion would be my dream....rather than spend money to convert to evo. costs - close to rm10k.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
kanan, all u need is some 800cc injectors & kacuk your gbox, by then
u will be able to reach 300whp.

kumar, no hal......anythings possible ma......AR70 single turbine conversion would be my dream....rather than spend money to convert to evo. costs - close to rm10k.
yeah bro you shouldnt convert to evo coz u already got eterna
like me was running standard 4g93 auto somemore so i needed the extra OOOMMPHHH!!! badly hehehehe
actually i feel eterna is nicer for perdana evo is nicer for the smaller wira/satria/putra
wahh why wannna change to so giant turbo sure got big lag rite plus i heard twin turbo more responsive than single

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
still collecting the internals for future works. not easy to find lah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, about 2-3 months ago, I have changed all 4 tyres and rims on my Perodua Viva, changed my front mount absorbers, and changed to aftermarket springs.

On the day it was installed, I noticed my ride height is unbalanced, as it is lower to my front right side. (3 finger gap from tyres to fender on the front left, 2 finger gap from tyres on the front right) So i asked the same foreman that installed everything on my car on the day itself, he said its normal because the springs are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience