Part 1: D1 Grand Prix USA 2007

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

The day after Thanksgiving, or Black Friday as it is better known in the United States, is typically a day reserved for fighting the crowds at the shopping mall or if you are the lazy type like myself, sitting around recovering from Thanksgiving dinner.

Today at Irwindale Speedway, The only thing "black" things were the chunks of burnt rubber covering everything and every one. Skipping the shopping and sitting around, the D1 Grand Prix kicked off its Thanksgiving Weekend double-header with today's practice and qualifying day.

By: Auto Otaku: Car and Life

At times the word "world" is thrown around loosely when referring to competitions, but this weekend's event will surely live-up to the "world all star" title. Besides the usual contingent of top Japanese and American drivers, the "House of Drift" is packed with cars and drivers from over a dozen different countries.

This ultra-wide and ultra-low three rotor powered FD was shipped over from New Zealand for the event. It has an exhaust note unlike anything I have ever heard before.

No this isn't Rhys Millen's old GTO, it's a Holden Monaro from Australia.

No D1 event is complete with out Nomuken.

This event also marks the U.S. debut of Kumakubo's Evolution JUN prepared IX.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can someone teach me or help me on installing wira s.e bumper to wira sedan?? and the grill.. coz i install the grill, seen like "terkeluar" from the lamp..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience