Painting Car in Melaka

chery

May 14, 2006
Hi everyone! I wanna paint my Mercedes W123 in Melaka. Anyone know any good paint shop? I went to ask 3 shops today. One quoted me RM1.9k, the other dun wanna paint coz too many cars and the last one is RM2.5k and 3 weeks! Note i only ask to paint the outside with the same solid colour as in my car. sounds expansive to me. any idea?

Attachments

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
chery...u went to the malim workshop area? there is a shop there near to cosplus (yellow wall shop) that i sent my car to...good quality paint but takes quite some time since there are many cars sent there for respraying. quite pricy but nothing good comes cheap anyways...

EH4

Jun 7, 2010
melaka
its depend on what color type n how "tebal" the paint will be....in masjid tanah area,paint bumper = RM80 simple color n nipis.....RM200 for complex + sparkling color n tebal...:D...so u can polish it many time..:D

jerm

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
PJ
www.teamcrx.tk
hey, at bkt piatu area there's one also, "Wah Mengecat Kereta", did my crx in champion white there previously. you can find it at the lane next to the chinese temple jsut before turning into bkt piatu area (or coming from the road from bkt cina, atlas ice company, take the turn before the road ends, you can see it opposite)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

at idle the vacuum gauge stays at 21 mmhg but when aircond is switched on, it dropped to somewhere around 16 mmhg

is this normal? if it is, can someone explain how running on aircond at idle decreases pressure drop inside plenum?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience