Overboost Motorsports

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Have you tried one of the below? Apparently the link that you provided are quite old already, the ID that is currently active is here

CONTACT DETAILS
Address - No 28A, First Floor, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, 46150, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (same row as N1 Racing, beside WRC Lighting)
E-Mail - [COLOR="Black"][email protected][/COLOR]
Tel - +603-5611 6628
Mobile - +6012-955 1800
Blackberry Pin - 2284DEF5
Website - OVER BOOST - MOTORSPORTS
MSN - [COLOR="black"][email protected][/COLOR]
Skype ID - overboost-motorsports
Facebook - Over Boost - Motorsports | Facebook
Mudah - PRO Niaga: Over Boost - Motorsports

CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT FORM

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
www.overboost-motorsports.com
Hi NPK,

We apologize if you could not get hold of us previously, however if anything in the future please kindly call our office number and we will definitely assist you. We had not received any calls from you as well.

I had check that your purchase from us was on the 16th august 2011, and we had did a replacement for you in December which we had sent over to innovate to check it out and they had replace you with new Bosch LSU 4.2 Wideband sensor and the gauge meter as well. They had tested the unit you had and works well. DId you calibrate the sensors?

No worries mate, we will solve this issue for you.

Please do call me or PM me your number and we will gladly call you back.

Thanks,
Kenzo

Last edited:

npk

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
I had check that your purchase from us was on the 16th august 2011, and we had did a replacement for you in December which we had sent over to innovate to check it out and they had replace you with new Bosch LSU 4.2 Wideband sensor and the gauge meter as well. They had tested the unit you had and works well. DId you calibrate the sensors?

This is not what you told me and I am very sure of it...Innovate changed the sensor but gave me back the same (OLD) meter.

After getting the "repaired" kit, I send you video of the failure of the "repaired" meter...you said that you will get the whole set replaced(this was about March 2012).

Till now I am awaiting for the replacement set to arrive....wonder why I only get your response when I post here( numerous and repeated SMS and Whatapps NOT replied)?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway, I just emailed the video in case you have forgotten.

Please let me know when the replacement kit can arrive....Thanks in advance.

NPK

Last edited:

npk

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
Hi Kenzo,

Still awaiting reply on the replacement set of MTX...been months since I bought the set and even after repair, unit still can't work....been losing MONTHS.

Regretted buying this low quality, low reliability AFR meter.

NPK

npk

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
Left msgs without reply....

I am in Semenyih...and ran over to the shop a few times (earlier) with hope to get a working MTX.

Not going to waste another trip there unless I know if the replacement set is ready for collection.

Since msgs are not replied, one of my present avenue is here......or shall I just forget about the MTX and take it that I ran into a bad deal?

Last edited:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
few frens using innovate also said not so reliable, im not sure bout this.

so i got myself the AEM brand, just arrived and hvnt use it. price is rm650

hope it performs as expected without any problems

npk

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
deep regrets buying this Innovate MTX....lost many MONTHS....think AEM is surely a better kit

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Left msgs without reply....

I am in Semenyih...and ran over to the shop a few times (earlier) with hope to get a working MTX.

Not going to waste another trip there unless I know if the replacement set is ready for collection.

Since msgs are not replied, one of my present avenue is here......or shall I just forget about the MTX and take it that I ran into a bad deal?
I feel for you brother. Wonder why they are not responding since they answered to you here?

npk

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
Bro VR2.....saya pun tak taw lar....:confused: :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

数学代写系还将开设许多“应用数学”课程。许多人可能想知道这些是否与他们未来的工作直接相关。事实上,所谓的“应用数学”有着非常广泛的含义。我理解应用数学是将math的思想、知识和方法应用到物理、化学、生物、金融、工程等学科和行业中,帮助解决学科和行业的核心问题,促进科学和行业的进步。mathematics系课程中真正与实际工作相关的applied mathematics知识和方法(如工程、金融等相关知识和方法)所占比例很低,可能仅是金融数学和计算数学课程的一部分;数学专业学生接触最多的应用数学,主要是对其他学科理论问题的分析和解决。因此,我们可以普遍理解,数学系学习的应用数学与我们生活中的“应用”有很大不同。
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience