Optimum Coating : Peugeot 308 Turbo,Its not just about the Car

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Today we have here with us a brand new Peugeot 308 Turbo. Barely a week from the showroom, and its up for a full coating today. Upon arrival we inspected the brand new car. From the looks, it seem flawless. But we have yet to find out the true nature of the paint.

Looks of the paint before washing

The usual area which is always covered in dust, tar, road grime, mud and other contaminants.

Rims were semi covered in brake dust.

Some resin stain on the paint

Tight edges were covered in dust and sand too, some mineral deposits were found dried on the paint too.

The paint condition was not in a bad shape but watermark issues were visible

Not only was the watermarks visible,swirls were too.

Under sun, the swirls become even more visible.

And so the washing process begins

We wash and detail even the commonly missed out areas.

Cleaned the sand and dust from the tight edges

Removed the resin stains on the paint.

After the detailed cleaning, we moved on to correcting the paint, because the swirls was not in a bad shape, we decided to try out a polishing finish to try and remove these light swirls; and it worked.

The wheels were detailed as well...Covered in brake dust before...

After detailing the rims

After coating applied

And for the paint after the coating, gloss and shine enhanced. Paint condition restored.

Lastly, It not about what Make, Model, Series, Its about how true is my work. I would detail anything with wheels on it, including my sister's hotwheels cars. Thanks for reading:)

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Red and shiny like chilli :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nice as always! :top:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
I where nice, the car itself nice i just improved it only =( newbie detailer here =p

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I where nice, the car itself nice i just improved it only =( newbie detailer here =p
Haha! Good good, never always satisfied with one's own skill and knowledge only can
improve further :top:

But u r good indeed. The number of cars you did and customers u have already show your
professionalism :top:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
no la, i dun have ferraris coming to me also

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
is it!! lol i didnt know

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
haha i missed that

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When,use R,P,2,3 all are working well,but when i use D/4 for driving ..not speed more than 60 k/mh.Its work fine.But,when im speeding more than 80 km/h .. after use brake and stop the car at traffic light.

The car not shift the gear ,sometimes its stuck at 1st gear some time it became to Neutral,even im not change the gear to D/4 to N.If,i still push the gas pedal,the blinking comes on ,i need to restart my car back.After,that everything becames to normal.

If,i still use D/4 and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience