Opti-Coat™Pro : BMW 120i Metallic Silver

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

For this BMW, the owner schedule the time with us to send us the car. Giving us plenty of time to work on it to really bring out the best surface condition on it. Silver is one the hardest colour to gain the glossy wet look but we had done it many times already, this is just another example of our work.

Upon arrival, we did a detailed wash on the car, removing all contamination and tar spots. A brief clay bar treatment was done to the surface as well.

After drying off the car, we were immediately able to identify and spot some light hologram damage on the front hood.

Glossy piano black pillars were quite scratched up mostly due to bad washing mitts or road side wash.

The glossy piano black pillars are quite badly swirled up. Not forgetting the watermark stains.

With some masking tape to seal up the trims and rubber, we manage to restore the piano black surface to as if new.

On the light hologram marks we mentioned earlier.

After paint correcting the hologram mark.

To further make sure the surface had no longer any swirls or hologram damage, we checked again on major and tight surfaces.

Final conclusion of swirl free surface.

The wheels are as usual covered in brake dust as most European cars.

Lug nut areas are also slightly stained from brake dust build up

After detailing and Opti-Coat Pro application.

As usual, we leave the best results for your viewing without any text interruption.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using s90 on civic b20b but now getting prob on unstable idling n heard many user facing same problem bcs of vacum leak. Some said using 1gen S90 throttle body not facing idling issue. Some of bengkel said S90 itself prob ( most my frenz using on cibiv b series).

I was tried some method to get stable idling like TPS adjust, Iacv clean n etc. no check engine but still getting prob. 1 more wat the diff cooper butterfly wif crom butterfly? Any diff?

Try getting others brand as Skunk2...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience