Old School Cars Discussion

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Many of those in PJ section PJS7 workshop there.....
such scene is hard on our eyes.
Everyday i will take a shortcut through a small industry area which is occupied bu plenty of workshop and body shop.I will vary my route through here just to see if there are any 'abandoned' gem/potential.

There are some that really bothers me esp a white w124 in good condition...well at least it was in a year ago.
There is still a Honda Civic oso which has lost some doors and trim. There was a Putra but dunno where it went.Couple of beemer but they dont tend to stay long.
will take picture if i dare because it will be difficult when riding and i will look like a thief doing a recce run

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Many of those in PJ section PJS7 workshop there.....
Those are industrial area with a lot of car workshop?

The one from my photo is near where I am working. Industrial area with a lot of car workshop. I even went to a mod shop near a place where I had lunch to ask about rear anti roll bar and rear strut bar price. :biggrin:

Everyday i will take a shortcut through a small industry area which is occupied bu plenty of workshop and body shop.I will vary my route through here just to see if there are any 'abandoned' gem/potential.

There are some that really bothers me esp a white w124 in good condition...well at least it was in a year ago.
There is still a Honda Civic oso which has lost some doors and trim. There was a Putra but dunno where it went.Couple of beemer but they dont tend to stay long.
will take picture if i dare because it will be difficult when riding and i will look like a thief doing a recce run

Industry area in Malacca?

Just take pic while pretending like you are texting on phone or something.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Those are industrial area with a lot of car workshop?

The one from my photo is near where I am working. Industrial area with a lot of car workshop. I even went to a mod shop near a place where I had lunch to ask about rear anti roll bar and rear strut bar price. :biggrin:

Industry area in Malacca?

Just take pic while pretending like you are texting on phone or something.
Light industrial mix with shops. If there are workshops sure to have these around.

Malacca not small leh! Industrial areas as in for factories also have....:driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Write off and cannibalize for parts......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Light industrial mix with shops. If there are workshops sure to have these around.

Malacca not small leh! Industrial areas as in for factories also have....:driver:
Yeah, in front of big workshop usually will have some good abandoned cars.

I heard there are several automotive parts manufacturer based in Malacca. Like my extractor is also made over there. Marco.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah, in front of big workshop usually will have some good abandoned cars.

I heard there are several automotive parts manufacturer based in Malacca. Like my extractor is also made over there. Marco.
Abandon because too expensive to repair.....lol:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If abandon somewhere then don't know owner where, but if in workshop probably owner don't want to repair.....lol
Or could be former track car. I have seen some abandoned cars at workshop that looked like track car because they have roll cage and a lot of sponsor stickers.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Spotted these recently. Looks like E28 5 series and E23 7 series. Seems like they are abandoned. I guess they are worth some value?

It seems that after I posted this, the E23 7 series was brought back inside the workshop and currently sitting on top of a car jack. Maybe the shop fella got visit ZTH and saw this post.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Should be in that case.
And know what, i unable to open zth in office. I think i only one visit forum in factory, this IT guy not car enthusiast.
Go stop those managers who monitor shares market all the time.
Hmmmm...

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Should be in that case.
And know what, i unable to open zth in office. I think i only one visit forum in factory, this IT guy not car enthusiast.
Go stop those managers who monitor shares market all the time.
Hmmmm...
Or someone alerted the shop owner about the car. :rofl:

Use phone to login to ZTH.