Oil Filter

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Pair with Signature series if want to try 40k km oil change interval. If other oils they cannot last 40 k km obviously, not just because of the dirt particles contamination but other chemical properties not able to hold that long.
Oh, same oil for 40k km, I thought filter 40k km, oil change 10k km with no filter change.......lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've look thru the Amsiol Ea oil filter, it has 99% efficiency at 20 micron, this is looks promising.
Why it needed to be pair with their Signature Series? Will it not work as well with others EO.
If it's paper based you'll be fine. Doesn't matter what brand because your car isn't going to be as stressed out as a race car. The average everyday car isn't going to stress the oil beyond it's capabilities anyway unless you extend oil change intervals.

If you're really that worried, send your used oil every time you change your oil for used oil analysis to have peace of mind

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving a 850 kancil which is 8 months old.. i kinda wanna know wat upgrades are recommended for my car... i'm more into performance than looks... pls do give me the figures as well... i'm not into any major engine modifications as it is still new.. thanks guys... i really would appreciate all the help..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience