Northern mitsubishi showroom launch gathering

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Calling all Northern Mitsubishi Evo & Lancer owners....

We have been invited to attend the launch of Alor Setar Mitsubishi showroom opening. It will be officially opened by the MMM CEO. Company name is JM Auto Gallery.
They have also requested for EVO X to be displayed. Will have free food for all. As I am in KL, I am afraid that I will be unable to attend this great function. Kindly liase with Rommi for visit..Keep Rockin guys :driver:
Location & date of event as below.

Location - JM AUTO GALLERY. 13, Jln Sultanah Sambungan. Alor Setar. (Nearby Bank Islam)
Date - 11/6/2009 (Thursday)
Time - start from 10am

Please list your names below if attending -

1)
2)
3)

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
Oi..nothern guys....nobody wan test drive Evo X meh?

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Chris.....put ur name on the 1. nos first lar....how can the organiser not going togehther one ??:thefinger:

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
me working la in KL...KNN. You think everybody Director like you meh!! :thefinger:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
just wondering....what happen to our northern member???:hmmmm: AGM not joining? Convoy? In the forum also...?

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
just wondering....what happen to our northern member???:hmmmm: AGM not joining? Convoy? In the forum also...?
Paging paging Northern.......any 1 home ???
Tekekom Streamyx down oldi ????

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
:banghead: I dunno lah...zzz penang people like tat la...ROJAK semua!!...I in KL only semua macam mati!!...zzzz :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the forum members of Club4AG, Moto-P, got the chance to attend a dinner meeting with the chief project engineer of the Toyota FT-86, Tetsuya Tada, and got to see the final production version as well as some of the juicy details regarding the car that pretty much confirm that the car was designed with tuning and the aftermarket scene in mind.

The FT-86, was from the onset, designed and intended to be a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience