Nobuhiro Tajima Wins Pikes Peak Race

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

Not long ago, I had posted Monster Suzuki XL7 on Nobuhiro Tajima attempts to break record in Pike Peak climbing race.

Today, he made it! The legend had won Pike Peak climbing race at 10 minutes, 1.408 seconds to reach 14,110-foot mountain.

Tajima with the Suzuki XL7, quoted "It's fantastic. I'm very happy. I want to try again and beat the 10-minute barrier." Fans looking forward Tajima participants in next year race.

With this winning, Tajima is crowned as "King of Mountain" in the racing world.

Some pictures of Tajima's Suzuki XL7:

[youtube]BqqH1WoJS9M[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqqH1WoJS9M
Source: Suzuki Sports
Article: davidv00

Last edited by a moderator:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
congrats to monster tajima. hmmm, I noticed in the pic that he was seated in the centre of the cockpit when racing uphill.

Was it for weight distribution, or was he too big in size, therfore being shifted to center position in the cockpit....

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
congrats to monster tajima. hmmm, I noticed in the pic that he was seated in the centre of the cockpit when racing uphill.

Was it for weight distribution, or was he too big in size, therfore being shifted to center position in the cockpit....
weight distribution for sure.:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am confused with this spec frm mivec. Has no clock and aircond as the dash comes with std analogue aircond. Based from what i read its rally spec. How much is this engine in halfcut. What are the problems that we face having this engine transplanted.
:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience