Nissan Fairlady Club

tannywong

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
halo erery body!!! im back n my car is back also...
but my car after repair still got tat problem!!!!
tat shop show me the suond system wayer under the left side seat,all like kena bakar coz too near with the eksos n he try to ketat all wayer of the radio/speaker/am also same.he told me must change the radio but after change i cant control sound in steering:shot:

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
lol i send back my car to my dealer ( same left speaker problem ) and they fixed it in 1 day foc. running good till today.

tannywong

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
can u ask tat dealer where to fix it ????
tat damn problem really make me sakit kepala laaaaa

lfgoh

Known Member
May 10, 2006
I aso have de same problem since i get the car 2 months ago...past two day i send my car to fix in the new system from my previous car.. really cannot tahan de..like surround system.an away the sound go left n right:banghead:

Oct 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there everone! Been browsing thru lotsa Fairlady forums, and finally managed to put up the courage to say "hi" to all seniors (a.k.a. sifus) here!

Will be owning one very soon.

I have my own forum and normally i was the one welcoming people, now it's the other way round. Feels strange and a little bit 'small'. heh heh......Hope you guys can guide me with tons of questions later.

Will add my name into the "Z Owner's List" soon! (Dang! So proud of it! It's like having my name listed on the Wall Of Fame!)

Hope to meet up with you guys soon for TT sessions?

Lord1700 : Are you Dennis's friend? Or William's friend? (who runs a toy shop in Subang Square?)

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Hi there everone! Been browsing thru lotsa Fairlady forums, and finally managed to put up the courage to say "hi" to all seniors (a.k.a. sifus) here!

Will be owning one very soon.

I have my own forum and normally i was the one welcoming people, now it's the other way round. Feels strange and a little bit 'small'. heh heh......Hope you guys can guide me with tons of questions later.

Will add my name into the "Z Owner's List" soon! (Dang! So proud of it! It's like having my name listed on the Wall Of Fame!)

Hope to meet up with you guys soon for TT sessions?

Lord1700 : Are you Dennis's friend? Or William's friend? (who runs a toy shop in Subang Square?)
Yes i am...but may i know who is this...:confused:

BTW, Welcome abroad sir...enjoy ur stay here..

Oct 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Yes i am...but may i know who is this...:confused:

BTW, Welcome abroad sir...enjoy ur stay here..
Lord1700: Hey it's me Andrew. The paintball guy in Subang Square. Remember? William mentioned about you getting a Z, so i guess it must be you. Nice to see you here. We'll catchup sometime soon. Dennis still around? No news from you guys for quite some time. You still playing paintball?

Don't worry, i am enjoying my stay here......

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Bro..saw u in quattro sunday nite...hows the nite?enjoy?
wawaw..u saw me or saw my car...yeah going there celebrate my friend's birthday..enjoy but a bit tired bcoz after d party...i fly to hong kong...my flight at 7am on monday...hehehe

Lord1700: Hey it's me Andrew. The paintball guy in Subang Square. Remember? William mentioned about you getting a Z, so i guess it must be you. Nice to see you here. We'll catchup sometime soon. Dennis still around? No news from you guys for quite some time. You still playing paintball?

Don't worry, i am enjoying my stay here......
owh ok...good to heard that u r getting ur Z n nice to see u here too....am not getting a Z bcoz i already owned it around 1 yr... :biggrin:

yeap me n him still playing paintball..just sometime bcoz now a bit busy...dats y d marker still in very good condition...no damage so far...hehehe :biggrin:

bmw328

Known Member
Oct 23, 2006
wawaw..u saw me or saw my car...yeah going there celebrate my friend's birthday..enjoy but a bit tired bcoz after d party...i fly to hong kong...my flight at 7am on monday...hehehe

so u kat hong kong sekarang?

i saw u come out from the Z le...i duduk dekat spring quattro tengok bola..

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
so u kat hong kong sekarang?

i saw u come out from the Z le...i duduk dekat spring quattro tengok bola..
owh ok...i see lots of Z there...but i cant recognize its our member or not...yeah..now am at HK...this sunday will fly back to malaysia..:driver:

p/s: so far i didnt see any Z here in HK..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last sunday after shopping, I returned to my car to find this...

From the driver's door all the way to the back.

Hated me so much, the person made sure it went really deep. Past my clear coat and colour all the way into the primer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience