Nissan Fairlady Club

tannywong

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
sorry my car sent to repair the speaker coz some time will no sound for the left side:nurse:,
if not i will join u guys..... i really hope can meet u guy..maybe next time i can join the tt.........
have a nice open house:dancing:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
hey tanny, i have the exact same problem!!! where did you send to fix? and how much are they charging you, i never bothered to fix it. but when its on radio both speakers no probllem. when on cd, then i hit a bump then no sound. sucks la this bose system. please advise me on your fix. tq

tannywong

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
i send to jalan ipoh my saudara's shop to repair the speaker n stick the soundproof...but i don know it will be ok or not coz juz send to her tis morning....
this saturday my car will finish then i try if ok i will tell u guys where is that shop n how much for that.....ok

yong972

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
lolz ... i use to have the same problem ... but done repairing ... no big deal ... just some wiring lost contact ... XD

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Hi everybody,

I just entered Nissan Fairlady Club and I owned a Nissan 350z.I got some problem on my car and I need some suggestion.My 350z was a recon car and the GPS was JP system,is it possible that my car GPS can convert to Malaysia map GPS?Any software?Can it convert to English language?

Mind to give some suggestion?I appreciate it...

lfgoh

Known Member
May 10, 2006
my car also the same problem.. like surround system..really donno wat to do

lfgoh

Known Member
May 10, 2006
some time just to lock n unlock the switch..the sound will came back but donno left or right...:banghead::banghead:

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
My speaker sometime the volume decrese automatically...

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Hi everybody,

I just entered Nissan Fairlady Club and I owned a Nissan 350z.I got some problem on my car and I need some suggestion.My 350z was a recon car and the GPS was JP system,is it possible that my car GPS can convert to Malaysia map GPS?Any software?Can it convert to English language?

Mind to give some suggestion?I appreciate it...

yong972

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
well ... you can reuse the monitor with other GPS console ... but not changing it from JP to ENG ... XD

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

how much was it? and where you fix it? mind sharing please. tq.
QQQ pudu ... RM 6 for workman ship if i'm not mistaken ... won't cost you that much lar ... unless your speaker is the one causing the problem ... XD

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember the Mclaren F1 road car? The supercar from the 90’s that dominated auto bahns and other major highways for over 10 years. It held the title of ‘The Worlds Fastest Car’ for equally as long and some still believe it is. It’s considered the ultimate drivers car even next to a Bugatti Veyron. It produces so much heat, it needs gold platting in the engine bay just to reflect the heat. No power steering, no ABS, no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience