NewBie to Perdana V6

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sunroof only scare workmanship not good and start to leak will be bad. Anyway with our hot sun why want sun roof, we are always trying to find shade....hhahahhahaha

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Yeah that's why.. threw away my original bonnet and fitted a fiber Evo 3 perdana... I can stay... LOTSA difference to the car weight.. 2guys carry original bonnet.. fiber 1 guy with only 1 hand... perhhh

Wifey likes sunroof.. hahaha:love: getting her to sponsor hahaha...
Im just worried bout the leaks and rust and complication of a Sunroof..

Any experience guys? Best sunroof for perdana I heard is the Eterna but the controls are the biggest probs as they are relatively old.. Sunroof shops recommending Evo 3 and above sunroof..
Im still old school... like the car to shine after a good wash hihi...
wow.. evo 3 bonnet..

how much you get it for? rm480?

spawn_net

Known Member
Jan 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Paid around 200 after selling off mine.. got it for 450..
But the hood doesnt give any sort of protection if Im not mistaken.. worst come to pecah like bumper.. haha
Wei jangan blm anything say accident adi haha.. me slow driver... Pandu cermat asalkan selamat..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No lah! just talking about safety. Just like raising the hood according to some is not safe, because not lock level to car body. If raised too high in case of accident can snap off and enter car through windscreen...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Paid around 200 after selling off mine.. got it for 450..
But the hood doesnt give any sort of protection if Im not mistaken.. worst come to pecah like bumper.. haha
Wei jangan blm anything say accident adi haha.. me slow driver... Pandu cermat asalkan selamat..
make sure u get a hood pin/lock installed

spawn_net

Known Member
Jan 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
make sure u get a hood pin/lock installed
Hi Danz.. thanks man..
Whats a hood pin/lock?
Currently mine has a double lock.. means tat have pull it twice then can open.. not ez to open as well...

The Piping for the manual.. 2'3 or 2'5 inch? front to back? Extractors need to change?

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
curious, those bonnet with pin lock stuff,

how does the owner actually opens them?
the usual method, open door and pull the handle?

or just directly on the bonnet pin?
if bonnet pin, won't it cause theft?

spawn_net

Known Member
Jan 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I think this is an additional to the standard bonnet hook lock, (just in case the hook don't sit well) so that on high speed bonnet tak terbang..

've use grounding cables and voltage stabilizer unit for my previous waja and all.. doesn't it really effect performance of just a gimmick..
My Car do have amplifiers and upgraded sound system.

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
I think this is an additional to the standard bonnet hook lock, (just in case the hook don't sit well) so that on high speed bonnet tak terbang..

've use grounding cables and voltage stabilizer unit for my previous waja and all.. doesn't it really effect performance of just a gimmick..
My Car do have amplifiers and upgraded sound system.
totally agreed.

voltage stabilizer, its more like an indicator of my battery life..
grounding cables, since its inexpensive, i bought it as a deco to the engine..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im juz curius
fitting in a 1.5 hydraulic clutch pump in a 1.6liter engine does it effect anything ?
its look almost the the same like the 1.6 hydraulic pump but smaller a bit ..
thanks !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience