newbie in turbo engine....need help

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Use your boost controller and adjust higher boost lah -.-".

The engine without adjusting anything sure the boost is going to be low right? :biggrin:

PrimEvo

Nov 4, 2009
Johore
the prob is i dun have a boost controller...hehe
and is it natural for evo3 4G63 bosst at 0.6 only? i heard that std bosst for evo is 0.8~0.9??? correct me if im wrong....

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Haha then must save and invest in one lo...
Im no expert in turbo cars, so I shall let the mitsu sifus say :biggrin:

PrimEvo

Nov 4, 2009
Johore
haha...u r correct, must get one of those boost cont...
i really need advice for this...n the vibration also...as that many of my fren
using perdana SEi body for convert to turbo but as i heard dat V6 n SEi mounting position have a bit difference...huhu...however thanks LWW...

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
the prob is i dun have a boost controller...hehe
and is it natural for evo3 4G63 bosst at 0.6 only? i heard that std bosst for evo is 0.8~0.9??? correct me if im wrong....
0.6 or 0.7 bar is standard boosting for normal turbo cars..
if wanna boost hight like 0.9 to 1bar like that you definately need more fuel to pump it up...
other wise ur engine sure misfire

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
if wanna boost hight like 0.9 to 1bar like that you definately need more fuel to pump it up...
bro boost at 1bar need fuel pamp ka? adoiii....macam2 kena tukar nihh... :banghead::banghead:

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
bro boost at 1bar need fuel pamp ka? adoiii....macam2 kena tukar nihh... :banghead::banghead:
tats y i'm saying kayuh pelan2 mah...
drive until u biasa wif da current power then upgrade lagi...
then can feel a new power lor...

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Hey guys... not to hijack the thread or anything, but what does a fuel regulator do? I googled it up but dont really understand, haha. Please and thanks! :biggrin:

PrimEvo

Nov 4, 2009
Johore
Bro Cont. i tot dat evo std boost is 0.8~0.9...hehe, seems im mistaken lor....LOL,
i already dump in Walbro 255 Lph fuel pump when im installing the engine at 1st place...a Works fuel regulator also...the FRP setting is 2++ bar...

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

i went to brother shop and saw a fuel regulator at RM88....that price, is that ok? or mahal / murah sngt?:confused::confused:
Bro Pamp....its quiet dangerous to use ayam/murah FRP bcoz anytime can bocor...thats what i've heard lah...but still depends on your luck maybe...hehe, correct me if im wrong...

any sifus here with Perdana E3? becoz i wanna ask about my drive shaft and some pulleys touching the body....huhu...pls help me

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Bro Cont. i tot dat evo std boost is 0.8~0.9...hehe, seems im mistaken lor....LOL,
i already dump in Walbro 255 Lph fuel pump when im installing the engine at 1st place...a Works fuel regulator also...the FRP setting is 2++ bar.
like that 1 bar of boost is definately no problem with that setup bro

PrimEvo

Nov 4, 2009
Johore
ok....but to adjust d boost i still need electronic boost controller o the least is tulang ikan rite? but how reliable is the tulang ikan bro???

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Hey guys... not to hijack the thread or anything, but what does a fuel regulator do? I googled it up but dont really understand, haha. Please and thanks! :biggrin:
it increase ur fuel pressure by blocking the fuel from returning to the fuel tank.

ok....but to adjust d boost i still need electronic boost controller o the least is tulang ikan rite? but how reliable is the tulang ikan bro???
pls invest ur money for a better b.ctrl.fish tank valve is not reliable and constant.today u get 1 bar,
tomorrow maybe 0.8-0.9.u can buy those mechanical b.c with bearing inside for sub rm100 and it
last long.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari’s 4.5L dry-sump, 90-degree, naturally-aspirated V8 engine managed to win the Best Performance Engine for the second year running during the prestigious International Engine of the Year Awards.

A panel of motoring journalists from 35 countries inspected and judged the shortlisted engines that made it into the final selection using their driving impressions and technical...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience