newbie in turbo engine....need help

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
piggyback is a thing add on that connects to your engine computer box, adjusting the tuning to suit to your bigger turbo, or whatever shit that you modify to your engine.

it's purpose is to tune the air and fuel, coz after mod, your stock engine computer is not giving the correct air and fuel into your engine, can result bad fuel consumption and not performing 100%

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

eg:

Greddy Emanage Blue, Apexi SAFC, Unichip Version Q

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
piggyback is a thing add on that connects to your engine computer box, adjusting the tuning to suit to your bigger turbo, or whatever shit that you modify to your engine.

it's purpose is to tune the air and fuel, coz after mod, your stock engine computer is not giving the correct air and fuel into your engine, can result bad fuel consumption and not performing 100%

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

eg:

Greddy Emanage Blue, Apexi SAFC, Unichip Version Q
lol :rolleyes:.....hehehe sory noob lagi bab2 engine nie.... that thing worth more than 1k...right.. this piggyback is all in one tuner or seperate?

Apexi SAFC II Black <--- RM800...ok or not? this thing can tune air+fuel together? :banghead:

tigger5251

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
SAFC looks cool inside dashboard like BackToTheFuture......But limitation to tune.

Greddy Emanage Blue is more useful, it has 20maps to tune air/fuel and ignition control that gives extra 5-8hp. Performs better than SAFC in all senses.

Price for both new n used, are almost the same. But I recommend you Emanage Blue.

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
SAFC looks cool inside dashboard like BackToTheFuture......But limitation to tune.

Greddy Emanage Blue is more useful, it has 20maps to tune air/fuel and ignition control that gives extra 5-8hp. Performs better than SAFC in all senses.

Price for both new n used, are almost the same. But I recommend you Emanage Blue.
that thing...can be tuned by ourself or have it on tuner....hohohoh.... :rofl:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
that thing...can be tuned by ourself or have it on tuner....hohohoh.... :rofl:
emanage can be tune by urself provided you have the emanage tuning software..
and tuning yourself is not easy coz you won't know what to input to the software..
best is still sent for tuners to do it for you...

dont get safc coz it wont help much basically

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
emanage can be tune by urself provided you have the emanage tuning software..
and tuning yourself is not easy coz you won't know what to input to the software..
best is still sent for tuners to do it for you...

dont get safc coz it wont help much basically
ahaha lol....sure i'll sent it to the tuner.... :banghead: emanage is aroung 1k right.... pling murah buleh dapat 900++ right....:rolleyes:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
ahaha lol....sure i'll sent it to the tuner.... :banghead: emanage is aroung 1k right.... pling murah buleh dapat 900++ right....:rolleyes:
yup make sure dont buy fake emanage if not you will regret like crazy
and make sure when you buy emanage that time..
buy another item call the ignition harness...
well since you are driving turbo...get the boost sensor as well..
coz emange do come with the function

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
yup make sure dont buy fake emanage if not you will regret like crazy
and make sure when you buy emanage that time..
buy another item call the ignition harness...
well since you are driving turbo...get the boost sensor as well..
coz emange do come with the function
lol...x dpt skali ka....adoiii....have 2 buy seperatly la..... $$$$$$ :banghead:
thanks bro contreasjun.... :smokin:

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
haha then make sure buy emanage and the ignition harness 1st loh..
coz without the ignition harness...
basically ur emanage quite useless hahaha
ok2...e-manage+ignition harness+boost sensor....right.....

erkkk one thing that pop-up in my mind....what if my emanage stolen? sure my car tersadai pnya...huhuhuh.... :nurse:

PrimEvo

Nov 4, 2009
Johore
Hi to all sifus n turbo expert,
Pampers, sorry inturrpt in ur thread...hehe, im a newbie here...
i would like ask all sifus knowledge n xperties....i ='ve juz dump in an E3 in my Perd V6...
i've installed works FRP, walbro fuel pump, 3inch xhst piping, safc (but havent tuning)hehe...
n others is stock std...
the question is, its seems weird dat my boost on 0.6 n can't get higher :confused:what should i do?
Another ting is my car is 2004 V6 body, after instld the new engine the front left area start to vibrate (gear 1,2,3 n when turning right)...i've checked with a w/shop n he said its d driv shft but not satisfied, yest check wif 2nd w/shop d mech said aircon comprsr pulley touching the body caused it....please sifus help me....

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Hi to all sifus n turbo expert,
Pampers, sorry inturrpt in ur thread...hehe, im a newbie here...
i would like ask all sifus knowledge n xperties....i ='ve juz dump in an E3 in my Perd V6...
i've installed works FRP, walbro fuel pump, 3inch xhst piping, safc (but havent tuning)hehe...
n others is stock std...
the question is, its seems weird dat my boost on 0.6 n can't get higher :confused:what should i do?
Another ting is my car is 2004 V6 body, after instld the new engine the front left area start to vibrate (gear 1,2,3 n when turning right)...i've checked with a w/shop n he said its d driv shft but not satisfied, yest check wif 2nd w/shop d mech said aircon comprsr pulley touching the body caused it....please sifus help me....
All sifus...please help me....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Another GTR crashes on Jalan Ampang. This time, it's said to be a Bangladeshi car jockey who probably thought the GTR's really fail proof. Sad to say, it's not exactly dummy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience