New Tyres for Vios 2006

richardtan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
Hello friends,:itsme:

Is there a recommended brand/model/type of tyre for Vios 1st generation?
Must the front and rear tyres all be the same type?

My front tyres are balding soon. :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance :adore:

Best regards
Richard

azbro

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
my god..its 2009 my friend...you mean still using those NCT5 from 2006?...you better drive slower...I also have 2003 vios G...from NCT5 ..change to GYf1 ...then PP2...then AD07...just got myself another set of AD07..gonna change to AD08 very soon...

If you are keeping tires for a long time I recommend the XM1...for mileage...but the tires I mention above are for performance drive (except the lousy NCT5).

cip

Apr 13, 2009
Bro what is the different between AD07 and PP2. Which want you feel better and why?

azbro

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
Difference between PP2 and AD07..

PP2 is a good tire...but due to its roughness...I didn't like it...roughness feeling is totally different from noisy or bumpy...I can handle noise or bump...but roughness just creeps into you. PP2 is also not a sport tire...its slow to response, more of a grandpa tires to me. Looks also is too conservative if you are the 'fashionable' guy. Dry cornering it is also limited but lucky controllable. Still better than the average NCT5 tires. Wets are great...can't beat a GYF1 ...but close to it..

On the other hand..we have the AD07...it bumps same like the PP2, more noisier (roaring), not so easy to maintain as it is soft compound for the contact patch, average wet capability in puddles, but makes up for super fantastic grippy stuff in the dry. No roughness feeling here unlike the PP2.

Both are a different breed of tires, PP2 is more for conservative and overall drives, AD07 for excitement on the edge on the seat (dry only). I would recommend the PP2 to anyone but mark it down due to roughness....or maybe its just for my size.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai...anyone out there been using sunroof from Caroz...(the one advert in Extreme Kar mag)??
Just want to find out how much is the price and is it reliable?
How bout the installation? good or not?it hav manual version and auto....so anyone using it....need to hear it...Thanx... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience