New tuners for preve ?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My friend's W210 Compressor kena smoked by some Preve.
Do a little bit of research and u might find him. Haha
Getting Smoke very subjective one wor :rofl: Is a matter of whose balls are bigger :rofl:

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
SF, u make point. some smaller / underpowered car they are more daring. always encounter this kinda driver hahaha. Even straight line also not everyone will pedal metal.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
no luck of finding any other info on piggyback for CFE engine. really that slow developing?
I think maybe cause other than Malaysia, no other markets use this car/engine/ecu, so no foreign companies bother with it.

You'll have to wait for local geniuses to figure it out. Plus with that CVT gearbox, even with standalone you will need to retain the stock ECU... and who knows what kinda error codes the ECU will spit out once you wire a standalone in.

Then, after you tweak, I remember the VT3 cannot withstand that much torque..so..if you manage to install the standalone in piggyback mode successfully, tune successfully, in the end, gearbox kaboom.

Hahahahaha.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If not wrong there are some Works Aftermarket parts for Preve? :hmmmm:
Nice body too. :love:

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
I think maybe cause other than Malaysia, no other markets use this car/engine/ecu, so no foreign companies bother with it.

You'll have to wait for local geniuses to figure it out. Plus with that CVT gearbox, even with standalone you will need to retain the stock ECU... and who knows what kinda error codes the ECU will spit out once you wire a standalone in.

Then, after you tweak, I remember the VT3 cannot withstand that much torque..so..if you manage to install the standalone in piggyback mode successfully, tune successfully, in the end, gearbox kaboom.

Hahahahaha.
info gathered on net, the stock output already above the rated torq that gearbox can handle. also issue on pinging which i cant confirm. so far the released dyno graph that can be found is from RS Dynotune, which according to some is tweaked to show higher figure. in that case any upgrade on intake and exhaust is already stressing the GB. Geez. too weak

and yeah nice preve with the chicka

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
any auto tranny car is really pushing it to the limit when force induction is introduce.
unless someone in malaysia can come up with strengthening the auto tranny at a fraction of a price.

in my opinion, preve cfe is really at its limit.
but we can always mod it to make the power delivery more smooth.
for example; turbo downpipe, change the rubber hose to steel hose, LCP etc. :idea:
however, pls refer to a tuner for such upgrade instead of accessory shop. :biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
any auto tranny car is really pushing it to the limit when force induction is introduce.
unless someone in malaysia can come up with strengthening the auto tranny at a fraction of a price.

in my opinion, preve cfe is really at its limit.
but we can always mod it to make the power delivery more smooth.
for example; turbo downpipe, change the rubber hose to steel hose, LCP etc. :idea:
however, pls refer to a tuner for such upgrade instead of accessory shop. :biggrin:
Drex has been doing his own R&D, quite fascinating.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If not wrong there are some Works Aftermarket parts for Preve? :hmmmm:
Nice body too. :love:

Is it me or does the girl look like she was photoshopped onto the picture? Or was the picture oversharpened?

Anyway, Preve is quite a respectable car for the Proton name. I'm quite fascinated by the upcoming R3 Subramaniam though. I'm just waiting for people to start transplanting the rumoured 6-speed manual into their Preves.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Is it me or does the girl look like she was photoshopped onto the picture? Or was the picture oversharpened?

Anyway, Preve is quite a respectable car for the Proton name. I'm quite fascinated by the upcoming R3 Subramaniam though. I'm just waiting for people to start transplanting the rumoured 6-speed manual into their Preves.
Is definitely you Izso, whenever u see a hot chick, she seems to be oversharpened most of the time. You told me before. :biggrin:

Off I go, before Izso comes in LOL!

Is ori photo la, not photochopped

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I am helping a friend to recover his car. He traded his Satria Neo Lite for a Saga FLX using a used car dealer and things went bad from there. Apparently the dealer along with both car has been missing after my friend has signed the bank loan agreement for the new car. The best part is, Proton centre has not received his old Satria yet. Things has been going on for quite some time now. All police reports, e-mails to Proton HQ, lawyers & phone calls has been made but still no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience