New ride cps auto. Need some basic mod recommended ?

Sep 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all sifu sifu here. Newbie here. Just got my lovely neo cps last month.
Love the handling and the shape.fun car.
Currently planning to change the exhaust system . But dunno go for which extractor .
Need some advice from yours. Any suggestion???

:wavey:

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
Stock campro cps really need a good 4-2-1 extractor (this also mean removing the catalytic converter) to extract its real power. Yes, just the extractor and maintaining the rest stock exhaust system. Get a better plug cable even the bosch rm90 is enough because the stock cable really suck. Misfire at low rev-high load is common problem in stock campro cps. A good grounding cable also help a lot for this engine. Make sure have 1 cable from coil ground@body directly connecting to battery -ve terminal. A less restrictive air filter like works and knn also a good basic upgrade to do. Try this first and let me know the result. If u using manual, a 200kmh GPS top speed sure achievable (around 220kmh @ speedometer). Even a turbo preve cant catch u from pick up to top speed.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hi all sifu sifu here. Newbie here. Just got my lovely neo cps last month.
Love the handling and the shape.fun car.
Currently planning to change the exhaust system . But dunno go for which extractor .
Need some advice from yours. Any suggestion???

:wavey:
like another forumner said...
1.get a 4-2-1 from a reputable brand.
2.get a drop in air filter and some grounding.

u might want to change the pad to better brand as the stock will leave mark on yr disc.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Why not go for the readily available R3 Exhaust system from Proton? :smile:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Stock campro cps really need a good 4-2-1 extractor (this also mean removing the catalytic converter) to extract its real power. Yes, just the extractor and maintaining the rest stock exhaust system. Get a better plug cable even the bosch rm90 is enough because the stock cable really suck. Misfire at low rev-high load is common problem in stock campro cps. A good grounding cable also help a lot for this engine. Make sure have 1 cable from coil ground@body directly connecting to battery -ve terminal. A less restrictive air filter like works and knn also a good basic upgrade to do. Try this first and let me know the result. If u using manual, a 200kmh GPS top speed sure achievable (around 220kmh @ speedometer). Even a turbo preve cant catch u from pick up to top speed.
Can get MSD cables from me.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Mod all R3 parts might as well get R3......:biggrin:
R3 one now have to find 2nd hand ones already. But not many letting go also haha!
R3 Model that time was selling close to RM80K while current one with ONLY R3 bodykit is RM61-64K.

Maybe mod cost might be close to the R3 price or they actually earn more by selling the modded parts separately :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
R3 one now have to find 2nd hand ones already. But not many letting go also haha!
R3 Model that time was selling close to RM80K while current one with ONLY R3 bodykit is RM61-64K.

Maybe mod cost might be close to the R3 price or they actually earn more by selling the modded parts separately :biggrin:
True also, my friend bought one last year now using for track play.

Separate sure to cost more, so instead of buying in parts, get half cut, everything there already.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wholesale price 100% guaranteed lowest Price with free shipping.shop today.
visit our website to shop.Need assistance? contact us by phone or email

Shipping Information & Methods:

We does not ship on national holiday delivery services. The shipping company is selected based on your requested shipping method and we are not able to select a specific shipping method that you request. We emphasize to choose the best shipping company for the fastest delivery method to your address

This...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience